10ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵒʷᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ ᵇᵘᶜᵏˢ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

They made it perfectly into the genetics lab. There was only one doctor there but they were welcomed with cake because it was his birthday. They learned that all the lines had been cut off, not that they even had phones but the lab should have had some kind of technology for them to use.

The scientist put his hands up. "I was just hiding till you all barged in."

Darius looked at him in disappointment, hoping that an adult would help them. "But we drove all the way here 'cause-"

"Woah, whoa, woah, woah!" The scientist was quick to cut him off. "You have a vehicle?" He then ran outside, not even thinking twice about leaving the kids.

Violet watched him run out the room, "I can see why they left."

"Guys." Kenji looked up in realization, "I left the keys in the van."

Everyone quickly ran out of the lab and towards the van but the guy had already reached the driver seat.

Yasmina was the one who continued to run, she even almost caught up to him but tripped over Bumpy. She continued chasing after the now driving van but it was suddenly whacked into by the dinosaur that came out from the trees. Making her stop and slide to the ground.

While the dinosaur was preoccupied with the van, Violet ran closer to Yasmina, pulling her away from that direction. They all ran together, trying to get away from the dinosaur, having to hide behind a big boulder.

Yasmina ended up arguing with Ben about Bumpy. How if Bumpy wasn't in the way she would have reached the van.

Violet put her arm out in the middle of Yasmina and Ben. "No point in arguing about that now."

Yasmina turned away from Ben and Bumpy. "Whatever."

"She doesn't mean it." Violet lightly put her hand on top of Bumpy.

Yasmina turned back towards Violet, looking down at Bumpy. "I meant every word."

"You're hurting her feelings." Ben went to pet Bumpy.

They began moving their location, trying to get to the van. Darius went first, leading while Violet stayed in the back. Violet was one of the oldest and felt the need to make sure everyone would make it first. Plus it wouldn't be the first time of her running for her life outside.

After a few hiding and quietly running behind some of the freight shipments they had gotten closer to the van. Nearly there Brooklynn had tripped, making the tablet go off with an alert.

Still being near the back, Violet quickly kneeled down beside Brooklynn, helping her up. Sammy also helped while Darius went to distract the dinosaur.

Now the girls made it into the van.