14ᴬˡⁱᵛᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝟏𝟒

"ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿˢᵃⁿᵉ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᴵ?"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Water dripped onto Violet's face, making her eyes wince as they slowly opened while more water poured onto her. A groan came out of her mouth from feeling her body ache. Cold wet substances had been hitting her feet. Leaning up she saw water hitting her left sock and her right boot. "No. No." She quickly spoke out loud, hurrying to scoot away from the water. "These were expensive...Wait?" Her eyes flickered to one foot with a sock on and then to her book. "Where's...my shoe!?" The last events she remembered flashed in her mind. "Kenji!? You just had to-" Both of her eyes immediately shut, being quiet after hearing a dinosaur roar from afar. "Great, now my sock is wet." Violet let her body hit the ground again, "I just need a few minutes." She tireldy spoke.

Then a few minutes turned into a few more minutes which led to her eyes not opening.

Something started to poke her leg which made her body jolt awake. Now that she was fully awake, Violet found herself near a trail of water while she was laying on the dirt ground. The sun was barely coming up too. She leaned up, patting her body as she looked at the water. "I'm alive?" Her leg started to get poked again, making her look down then her eyes widened. "I get woken up by a compy but survived sleeping out here in the wilderness."

The compy made a small noise as it limped, walking around, circling Violet.

It was only one compy and it didn't do much harm to Violet besides poking her and limping around. Violet took her jacket off, which was a bit wet from the rain. She grabbed a stick beside her and poked the compy that now stood still staring at her, a bit offended. "You don't like being poked, huh?" The compy took a small step back. "Shoo." Violet moved her hands, motioning it to make the compy walk away.

She had gone on a little search for sticks, trying to make a skinrack just with sticks and no skin. This was so that she could let her jacket dry along with other things. When she placed her jacket and socks on the sticks she saw the compy walk back to her, limping. Violet eyed it, keeping quiet as she walked around, seeing that it followed her. "I don't have food, if that's what you're looking for." She then kneeled down, slowly deciding to put her hand out towards it, wondering what would happen.

The compy looked at her hand then at Violet before it went to boop the finger.

"Are you sure you're a dinosaur?" Violet questioned it as she stayed, kneeled down. "I'm eighty percent sure that you should have bitten me...I guess you'd be good for company. Your leg is hurt and we're not going anywhere anytime soon." Violet started analyzing the compy, noticing something different than the others she had seen before. "I know compys are small but you're smaller than small."