𝟏𝟐 | 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

      𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄-𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 hidden behind an eight foot black gate with the name 'St

      𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄-𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 hidden behind an eight foot black gate with the name 'St. Love Academy' carved out of steel which hung over her head. The school must've been built on an old farm or a massive factory given its large acres of land though most of it was clean-cut grass and extra buildings. It was a clean twenty minute drive or more from home, which Deena thought they were going shopping...not this.

School.

Deena glanced over her shoulder at her aunt hopping out the red Mercedes-Benz they drove here, and crossed her arms. "Uhh, why are we here?" She noticed a couple of students dressed in iron-pressed uniforms running through the cut grass to get to the other side. "This isn't shopping or showing me around New Orleans, you know?"

"I know." Rebekah locked the car doors and stood beside her niece taking in the view of the school. "Because you're seventeen and seventeen-year-olds go to school. And this here, is the best of the best. I made sure of it."

"Aren't you seventeen too? Where's your admission?" Deena mentioned, remembering her aunt was technically seventeen despite being a vampire.

"I don't need one." Rebekah said. "I've attended many schools throughout the years I had not rotting away, and they were all such disappointments. Men included. I've grown beyond the mentality and patience dealing with your generation of people."

"So what will you do instead?"

Her gaze narrowed. "Still figuring that part out."

Over the last couple of days, after the full moon, Deena took time to herself to adjust to this new way of life.

For her to accept — still accepting — her father and his siblings were the Original Vampires before it was ever a thing, cast by their mother out of fear of losing another child, information Elijah provided. For her to accept — still accepting — her mother was a powerful New Orleans witch whom the coven despised for her heroic acts outside of her community, Rebekah informed. And still accepting she's supposedly a natural-born tribrid and not human, so Klaus told her.