𝟐𝟓 | ...𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

             𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

        Foolishly mistaking his high spirit for his lack of clarity, his treacherous siblings chose the sister they just met over the brother they've known their whole life and spilled blood toward the battles they've fought together in their names. Even Elijah, his closest ally and blood turned his back the second a weapon was made to put him down. He, who stabbed his brother without a glint of remorse rather more eager than anyone to put this dagger to use. To witness if it truly works — and it did.

        Desiccated in a coffin with his letters still polished and crisp, the cushion firm around his muscles. No creases, crumples, or dents as were his siblings who have spent quality time in their coffin for years.

        Elijah should've known better. All of them should've known better than to see through Dahlia's tactics, and trusted him. Though his actions may be perceived as excessive, he always gets the job done and always found a way with or without them. How dare they question his mentality when his daughter's safety has always been the main goal of his cause.

        Family was his biggest disappointment.

        His biggest downfall.

        His biggest flaw.

        And even now, haunted by Deena's concealed opinion when they accused him of brutally murdering Aiden which he played no part in, tore at his heart. He's done his best to preserve her goodness and offered her a far better life than he was given, but with quacking mouths spewing their gossip about him in her ears in exchange of altering her mindset made it hard to do so.

        But things are different now.

        And the truth has been unveiled.

        Dahlia offered a better side of the fight when she lured Klaus into her mind. While illustrating her past and the future of what's to come of Deena if Dahlia channels her magic, Klaus, the clever bastard, took notes and discovered a plan within a plan. And all he had to do was say 'yes'.