𝟔 | 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 (𝟏/𝟐)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

      𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃, plummeted to the ground as life slowly but surely left his eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

      𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃, plummeted to the ground as life slowly but surely left his eyes. One last gasp before he met his ancestors in the afterlife. Many more scattered dead upon his feet, failing to give Klaus the answers he sought.

For the past two days, he had been on the hunt about this ludicrous prophecy involving the child. It was as well an excuse he used to avoid the living girl, born of his DNA coursing her very mortal veins. Sure, he acknowledged his part in the makings of her being, but he has still yet come to accept his role as a father.

He admits what he told Elijah — he was petrified.

How could he become the kind of father a child deserves if he had no good examples to leech off from? The father whom raised him and justified his actions of abuse as a form of empowerment, shunned Klaus out of his life and vowed to scour the earth to kill him for destroying a family he played the biggest part in destroying himself. And the father involved in the creation of his being, was slaughtered alongside his family by the hands of the very man he loathed. And so, therefore, he accepted he was not fit to be a father. A title he doesn't deserve.

But for some reason, he could not shun her from his mind as Mikael had. And when he forced himself to not care for her as he watched her lie peacefully in deep slumber healing with Rebekah's blood in her system, hours after drinking himself hammered with Elijah, he wished for her eyes to open. Worried she wouldn't wake despite hearing the soft beatings of her steady heartbeat, which told him she was going to be okay.

But when she woke from her slumber, Klaus hid in the shadows of her footsteps. He was afraid of what she would think of him and his past of vengeance and careless acts without reason.

Would she see the monster he proudly flaunts in the eyes of those who feared him and lived on his legacy by passing down tales of his horrid nature? Have those stories touched her ears yet? Has her mother shared those tales with her? What all did she know of Klaus?

Anxiety slowly ate at him. He wasn't a good person, and his wrongdoings outweighed his good deeds.

At least now, he could add this to his Good Deed list. Which was figuring out the prophecy behind her faith and killing the witches who found faith in the prophecy.