[ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ ]

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃
( season two of the originals )
WC : 95k+

- 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴

- 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥; 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 -

𝙎 𝙐 𝙈 𝙈 𝘼 𝙍 𝙔

          After the death of her mother, 17 y/o Deena Salée rummage through her mother's things for answers. She discovers an envelope that was supposed to be given on her 18th birthday. Inside lays an old photo of her mother in college with a man who in the letter explains is her biological father. The notorious hybrid known as Klaus Mikaelson. However, important details explaining the Mikaelson's true nature including her own were left out, only leaving very clear and bolded instructions NOT to come to New Orleans.

Of course, those instructions were ignored.

Set on finding her father and any living family members, Deena travels all the way from Le Havre, France to New Orleans, Louisiana with no prior knowledge of the supernatural world. A world kept hidden from her since birth. Where its quickly known that not only is her family thee original blood-sucking vampires, but some secrets lie within her blood making her the only of her kind, a tribrid.

All while figuring out herself, making a life here in New Orleans, and getting to know the image of her father and his family the people fear, she now has to defend herself from a coven of witches craving to sacrifice her upon a prophecy their ancestors created.

C O N T E N T W A R N I N G

This season features ; heavy violence & gore, strong language, mild sexual content, strong prejudice, sacrifices, kidnappings, murder, toxic relationships, greedy ancestors, implied/ referenced suicide, emotional & parental abuse, And overall mature subjects for a marked mature book.