[ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ]

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃
( season three of the originals )
WC : 120k+

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃( season three of the originals )WC : 120k+

𝙎 𝙐 𝙈 𝙈 𝘼 𝙍 𝙔

A year after Dahlia's defeat came at a great cost to the Mikaelson family and a year that her mother's been missing, Deena Salée is forced to move on from a night she barely recalls and adjust comfortably into her new life living in New Orleans.

As she grows into her witch nature training alongside her Aunt Freya to avoid the devastation which comes with being a Firstborn Mikaelson witch though tainted with her werewolf aggression and blood of her father's, Deena plans to make the most of last summer before college and uncover the truth behind her mother's disappearance.

And though Deena has much to learn, she continues to struggle with her identity including her friendship, her love life, and her family; now being faced with a new threat and individuals arriving in New Orleans with a mysterious agenda. And an avoidable faith.

𝙉 𝙀 𝙒 𝘾 𝙃 𝘼 𝙍 𝘼 𝘾 𝙏 𝙀 𝙍 𝙎

( 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 )

R O M A   N Ú Ñ E Z𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳

R O M A N Ú Ñ E Z
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳

C O N T E N T W A R N I N G

This season features ; heavy violence & gore, strong language, sexual content, VERY strong prejudice, sacrifices, kidnappings, murder, werewolf mates, references to depression & suicidal thoughts, betrayal at its finest, toxic relationships, blood magic, blood-related rituals. And overall mature subjects for a marked mature book.