𝘉 𝘈 𝘊 𝘒 𝘚 𝘛 𝘖 𝘙 𝘠 + 𝘋 𝘐 𝘚 𝘊 𝘓 𝘈 𝘐 𝘔 𝘌 𝘙

B A C K S T O R Y
( 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘤 )
━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 after a long and tiresome battle with Marcel and his loyal vampire pack and all whom wish them dead. Dismantling a kingdom once was and the strict order that held all hostage was successful. Before, then, and after, bloodshed was constant and fear made itself known, infecting the innocent faster than the plague. No progression prevailed amongst these communities and countless innocent lives perished, all to preserve their history and their home in New Orleans.

It wasn't until one cool night when chaos was spared that the supernatural communities came together to put forth a treaty where Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, and Humans could live in peace and preserve what's been left behind. Of course, there were flaws within this agreement, flaws that were challenged by those greedy for power or hungry for revenge.

For years, each community strived within their respective territory, and not once had the treaty been broken—or at least reported it had been. But peace can only last for so long until a powerful prophecy ravaged the Witches, and something in the air is putting off the Werewolves, the undead plucking from the ground one-by-one, and an orphaned child showing up at her father's doorstep on a whim not knowing the hell she unleashed the second she stepped foot in New Orleans.

D I S C L A I M E R
━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. I do not own any of The Originals characters or have any claim over the main plotline. However, I do have rights over my original characters and their biographies, including any original plotlines, scenes, and expanded scenes not shown through any of the series we know today.

⚠️ I M P O R T A N T ⚠️
(Please read )
━━━━━━

        𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓 in this fiction or universe. Please look at the cover of the book cause that's not a White woman with a vacation tan, read the summary, look at the cast list, including where it's mentioned it's an OCxThe Originals (in the summary), the content included as soon as you open this chapter, Look at the chapter banners, my account. The context is provided for you in fine print. Let's use our brains mama. So please stop asking. It will save yourself disappointment. And apparently, being surprised?😭 that's new.

        If you feel as though you can't relate to this book or my characters because my protagonist is a Black ( Biracial ) woman, then this book is not for you and that's okay. Culture is culture for a reason, and not every story is written to cater for everyone. You do not have to tell me...because I truly don't know what do to with that information. At all. Sorry? IG. Just exit and find thousands of other books featuring White protagonists (or Hope Mikaelson) , which I know won't be a problem finding at all.

        This is not directed to nonblack readers who have no problem reading my books without certain expectations. This book is open to all regardless of the content. I truly appreciate everyone's support in any way given. And while I understand White is the default...you guys can't be serious with all the evidence provided. Hope is NOT rocking box braids or tight curls with a Black momma telling her to use her voice cause she never know if there's a little Black girl watching and needing that motivation IN THE FIRST CHAPTER !!! This will be the last I explain myself which I'm surprised I even have to and I'm now too lazy to delete comments. Do what you will.

        Anyways, if it wasn't clear the first time in any way which has already been provided, and simply due to lack of comprehension skill or self-research — I AM a Black writer. Black characters DO exist. Black characters in fan fiction DO and SHOULD exist. Now please let us live in peace. Thank you and enjoy 🤍

Warm-Blooded | The Originalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें