𝟒𝟔 | 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧, 𝐇𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

         𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐈𝐑, every soul ever turned by Klaus or had vampirism forced upon them by others along his sireline had disappeared

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐈𝐑, every soul ever turned by Klaus or had vampirism forced upon them by others along his sireline had disappeared. Evaporated into thin air. It left the King of New Orleans, the most feared man in the world, a mystical tale shared through whispers of fear and screams of warning, vulnerable at the hand of a teenage witch channeling a surge of magic even she didn't understand. Left him wailing in pain as fire scorched through his bloodstream like lava with low viscosity, weakening him.

Then left him with nothing.

No one.

Alone from his first breath into this world, and alone from the last that was almost stolen from him.

For days, Klaus hid within the walls of his home. In denial of his future so he'd drink his blood toxic and listen to the chatters of the city to alert him of enemies nearing in. All while his mind grew impatient with unanswered questions; aside from Aurora's little game, he and his siblings witnessed every inch of the White Oak burn to the ground until it was ash...but was that all? Was it every last bit on earth? Every growing root seeded in native soil where it's prone to grow seasonally? Who knew what his enemies hoarded when revenge had plagued their minds.

The city was crawling with vampires all of whom had no choice but to shield him from potential foes. For if he died, then so would they. He couldn't have been safer. But now, his sireline was undone and those very foes would come for him like never before.

It didn't take long to seep beneath the grasp of crippling paranoia, the same his daughter suffered — a default setting but for good reason. And at least one of them was getting the help they deserved, that he pushed for, and the other would rather sink further deep.

Klaus was no fool. If he was, he'd be long dead. There was always a loophole. Always a what if. Always another time. Always new surprises toward a future either for better or for worse, depending on who's playing the long game.

Warm-Blooded | The Originalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें