Chapter 3

"We should take revenge after the party. ", Barb says confidently.

" And do what exactly?", Branch asks not impressed.

" Egg his place, teach him a lesson... Get some imagination,Boy toy. ", Barb barks back.

Poppy just takes a sip her cocktail as she listened to her two best friends talk. Barb is Poppy's best girl friend while Branch is her best guy friend. Barb and Branch actually act like brother and sister despite the fact they are not even related. They just have that bond.

" Honestly I don't really care but, I kind of do want to take some revenge... ", Poppy admits softly.

" Thankyou,Pipsqueek. Now are we doing this or not? I have some good ideas on how to deal with a bad ex. ", Barb says confidently.

Both Poppy and Branch thought about it for a moment. Branch still did want to do something to the guy and Poppy had already admitted that she wanted too. Branch tells Barb that he is in as Poppy took one big sip from her cocktail. Now the whole cocktail is finished and Poppy puts down the glass like she means business.

" Let's do it. He had it coming anyway...", Poppy says bitterly.

Barb is immediately pumped at the fact they are doing it. She is so excited to give that dirtbag some payback. Branch just sips his beer as Barb smiles bigger than the rest of them. The bartender takes Poppy's glass away then walks away with it.

" Awesome! I'm gonna go tell Riff. ", Barb says pumped.

Barb gets up leaving her beer then runs towards Riff. Both Branch and Poppy watch as she runs over to Riff yelling. Looks like Riff is going to come along too.

" Yo Riff!", Barb calls out loudly.

Several hours later... The party had ended and the group of four are now drunk ready to take revenge. Most of the Hard Rock trolls are at home by now. The streets are quiet as Poppy giggles causing Riff to join in. Branch drunkenly tries to ssh them. Barb and Branch both have a big carton of eggs.

" This is going to be so awesome. ", Barb says drunkenly.

Very soon they find Poppy's ex house which he shares with his own housemates. Tonight he would probably be alone with his new girlfriend by now making the revenge more sweet. The house is two storage and basic. It's really pretty. There is critterbike outside which belongs to the cheating ex tied to the wall. Barb, Riff, Branch and Poppy all laugh mischievously and drunkly then Barb ssh them.

" Let's set his critterbike free... He never take a care of it anyway. ", Branch suggests whispering.

" Good idea. Riff, you go do it. We will egg the house. ", Barb whispers.

Riff nods his head then runs over to the still awake critter. He has violet-grey with long black hair, a pink nose, and a rocker outfit consisting of a black beanie hat, jean vest, white shirt, torn black pants, fingerless leather gloves, and a red handkerchief with a skull print. He has an oddly large nose compared to most Rock Trolls. His eyes are covered by his beanie most of the time, but they are blue and are seen sometimes.

Barb opens her carton and grabs a random egg which she throws at one of the windows. Poppy joins in and so does Branch. They throw egg after egg at the house having a blast but, nobody in the house came out yet to see who was egging them.

Riff had joined in too after Barb's carton was empty. The critter had just walked into the street following Riff which none of them noticed. It just stands behind them wanting to be near Riff since he freed him. Now there is only one egg left in Branch's carton. Branch hands it to Poppy with a smile on his face.

" You should have the honours. ", Branch says kindly.

Poppy happily takes the egg as Barb had an idea. An mischievous smile appears on the drunk Queen's face. She had a perfect idea to sweeten the payback. Poppy did deserve this after the stuff her ex put her through. The Hard Rock Queen brings her hands to side of her mouth then yelled the loudest she ever did in her whole life!

" Yo Doofus! You got small dick and are the stupidest guy I ever met! Have you told your girl about your other sidechicks?!", Barb yells.

That immediately got a reaction from whoever was inside! A light turned on and Poppy's ex opened the window of his bedroom which is on the top floor. He sticks his head angrily but, before he could even use his words Poppy's egg hit him right In the face!

" Bouns points!", Poppy yells in victory.

Barb, Riff and Branch immediately started celebrating with over the one in a million shot! It was awesome! Poppy's ex disgusted and annoyed wiped off the egg as they went on and on about it. He couldn't be more annoyed with them.

" Fuck you,Poppy!", he yells angrily.

Poppy quickly whispered something in Branch's ear which he responded to by wrapping his arm around her shoulders. They both have mischievous expressions on their faces.

" Actually Johnny I fuck her now! ", Branch yells happily.

Johnny just goes inside swearing more then slams the window shut. Barb, Riff , Branch and Poppy all burst into laughter over everything that had just happened. They couldn't contain themselves. Poppy felt like she owned the world right now.

" Now that is how you deal with a bad ex. ", Barb comments happily.

Soon Branch and Poppy had went back to their apartment. They are still laughing as they both flop onto their couch. Tonight was one hundred percent legendary! Poppy couldn't be happier.

" Best night ever!", Poppy exclaims.

" Yeah... It was awesome!", Branch replies.

Then they began to calm down from all their laughing. Poppy turns and snuggle herself put next her roommate. Still in a rush from their boldness from earlier Poppy starts to speak out loud about her recent thoughts. Her fingers started to touch his skin gently against Branch's other side.

" Hey Branch... How about we actually do that thing for once that you told Johnny? One little try won't hurt...", Poppy says seductively into Branch's ear.

Then without thinking the drunk man turns onto his side and immediately wraps his arms around her. He kisses her as he pulls her closer to him. Poppy moans softly as they start to French. She feels his hands grope her body and starts to do the same to him. Then Branch broke away which she disapproved of. Poppy wanted more...

" Let's move this to my room...",Branch whispers seductively and softly into her ear.

" What are you waiting for then?",Poppy replies mischievously.

Branch just smiles at then picks her up swiftly but, a little clusmy as he got up himself. Poppy wraps both her legs around his waist giggling. She wraps her arms around his bare shoulders and makes out passionately as Branch proceeds to carry her to his bedroom blind.