Chapter 14

In Olivia and Noah's Pod Branch's grandmother,Rosiepuff, happily hugs her grandson. Rosiepuff has purple skin,light green turquoise hair with some very subtle grey, light green eyes,blue nose and round ears. She wears a knitted red and pink coat with sparkly pink hearts over her apricot cream dress and light green lipstick. She is a very old and chubby troll but, that never stopped her from staying fit enough to move around and at whatever speed she choose without problem.

" It's so good to see you, my little peachfuzz.", Rosiepuff says happily.

" Grandma,I'm not five anymore. ", Branch jokes.

The grandmother breaks the hug not caring about how old her grandson. He will always be her grandbaby. The grandparent smiles simply at her grandson before walking away into the kitchen. She continues to talk to Branch as she does so. Olivia and Noah are both sitting on their couch closely. Noah had his arm around his wife's shoulders.

" I had baked some Fuffleberry Cake and brougt it here last night but, for some reason your parents didn't eat. I'll cut you a slice. You need some fatten up. ", Rosiepuff says gladly.

Olivia looks away from her mother saying nothing. Her mother can do anything but, bake. All of her original baked good recipes taste horrible but, they never said anything about to Rosiepuff. Fuffleberry Cake is the least bad recipe but, it still taste terrible! Branch is litteraly the only troll who enjoys and can eat it,other than Rosiepuff herself.

" Thanks Grandma. ", Branch calls out kindly.

" Still can't believe that you love her Fuffleberry Cake. ", Noah comments.

Branch just sits down on the armchair then rolls his eyes at his father. Branch's father could barely cook or bake so he wouldn't call him an expert. Maybe on eating but, not on actual cooking or baking. His mother had teach him how to cook.

" So did finally get a girlfriend?", Olivia asks curiously and happily.

" Well no... ", Branch admits.

Olivia bite down her lip not fully liking his answer. She was worried that her son would end up alone. Noah however wasn't too bothered by their son not having girlfriend. Honestly he thought that Branch might start dating Poppy one day but, he didn't know for sure.

" But, it's not like I'm looking for one right now. I'm okay with being single. ", Branch adds honestly.

Olivia turns her head to her husband unsure what to say. Noah without words gave her a small look to resure her that Branch will be fine. Olivia then silently accepted it hoping for the best. Rosiepuff walks into the room with a small white plate that has a small slice of cake and a small fork on it.

Later that day... Poppy is walking outside by herself exploring the village. She wasn't use to being in a place so bright and colourful but, she actually liked it. Poppy could see why her father chosen to retire here. Everyone seemed really nice and friendly here.

" Never seen you before. ", a deep voice comments.

Poppy stops then turns around but, didn't see anyone. She looks to the right then to the left. The Rock troll still didn't see anybody. She hears the voice tell she was looking in the wrong place. Now the Rock troll even more confused.

" I'm down here. ", the deep voice says.

Poppy looks down to see a Pop teaspoon troll standing right In front of her. She had yellow skin, pink nose, tall light blue air, blue eyes,orange blush on her cheeks and round ears. She is wearing a dark pink dress with a big blue circle,dark pink shorts, pink bow and a Hug Time bracelet.

" You must be new. The name's Smidge. ", the Troll says happily and welcomingly.

Smidge puts out her hand to Poppy to shake it. All of the pink troll's confusion left her. She just knew the Troll must be one of the local trolls. She smiles kindly back as she quickly shake Smidge's hand for a few seconds.

" I'm Poppy. I actually am new here. Came to visit my dad with my friends. ", Poppy replies honestly and friendly.

" Oh... You must be Peppy's daughter. I help him every now and then with his mushroom. ", Smidge says happily.

" Oh then thank you for that. He can get very forgetful sometimes and can't do everything. ", Poppy replies honestly and happily.

" It's no problem. The guy has some good stories to listen to. ", Smidge replies happily and relaxed.

Poppy chuckles to herself. Her father did have his fair share of adventures and he had told her every one of them. Poppy still remembered the fond memories of laying in bed or sitting on his lap as he told them. Then looks up to see Branch with Demo and Val walking towards her. Branch had a very big jar of berry juice in his hands.

" Yo Popsqueak. Wanna help Demo break his record?", Val says happily.

" Hell Yeah! Can Smidge come along too?", Poppy says happily.

" Sure. Why not?", Demo says chill.

Smidge looks up at Poppy with simple smile on her face. She had a good feeling her and Poppy are going to be good friends. A moment later Demo is sitting on a small mushroom as Branch, Poppy and Val prepare to break Demo's personal record. Smidge didn't know what they were doing.

" What is the record?", Smidge ask confused.

" Drinking challenge record. He has to drink down the berry juice straight through the plastic tube for as long as possible. Usually we do with stuff like beer but, we took what we could find. ", Branch says happily and honestly.

" His current one to beat is four minutes. ", Poppy says happily.

" Let's make the bets. ", Val says confidently.

Smidge joined them in the betting because, she enjoys a good bet. Val bet that Demo will last eight minutes. Poppy and Branch think he could do nine or ten since the berry juice is very weak when compared to beer.

Smidge holds up the tube with a small orange cone opened at the bottom attached to the see through tube. She is standing on the big rock behind Demo. Val pours the liquid while they all repeatedly say "Jug!" cheering Demo on. Demo so far has lasted six minutes strongly.

" Keep Going!", Branch cheers.

" You can do it. Aim for nine!", Poppy encourages.

After three minutes Demo ended up having to stop. Branch and Poppy won that bet so Val and Smidge had to pay them fifteen bucks each. Demo was really happy to break his personal record so he pretty much didn't care who won the bet.

" That was Awesome, Dude.", Branch says happily.

" Congrats on the new record. ", Poppy congrates happily.

" Yeah. Too bad Barb missed it. ", Val adds relaxed and calmly.

" We can tell her about on the way back home. ", Demo replies simply and happily.

" You Rock trolls are fun. ", Smidge comments pumped and happily.

Branch and Poppy laughs agreeing with Smidge on that note. They do know how to have fun the Rock troll way. Demo gives Smidge a low five happily while Val wonders off to get more Ice cream.