Chapter 11

After that night of the magical kiss Poppy and Branch both started feeling something a little different. It has been weeks since the kiss. It wasn't the first time they kissed but, it was so different from their usual kisses of lust and desire. They are still friends with benefits but, now it's like they are a little more intermittent with each other when they got wild.

Poppy and Branch are on the couch both wearing only their underwear. They are making out more passionately than before. Their tongues wrestle for dominance. One of Branch's hands goes into Poppy's hair while the other groped her butt. One of Poppy's hands go down and under Branch's black briefs where his hard long erection was poking out.

" Oh Poppy!", Branch moans softly.

Her fingers strokes his length teasingly and slowly. Branch's eyes roll back as they shut at the pleasure. Poppy's fingers wrap around his cock teasing it even more. Branch threw his head back moaning. The Pink troll smirks knowing that she had control over him in that moment. Soon Branch throws her onto her back as Poppy playfully struggles against him. His head quickly goes down to her dark pink panties but, before he could use his teeth to pull it off Poppy stopped him!

" Wait!", Poppy says worried.

Branch lifts his head up. He was confused by her sudden action. He sits up as Poppy started remembering something important. It could be seen in her face that it worried her so it caused Branch to start worrying too. Did he do something wrong?

" What's wrong?", Branch asks confused and worried.

" What day is it?", Poppy asks concerned.

" Hmmm... The 10th. ", Branch replies correctly while still being confused.

Poppy relaxed after Branch answered her. She had forgetten that she will be getting her period this month but, luckily for her it is not coming today. They never come a week early. Only a day or two usually if her period does come early so they are safe. The woman let's out a happy sigh of relief.

For a second she had scared herself. Plus she did take her pregnancy prevention pill already and Branch does have the last condom they have left with him so there is no way she is getting pregnant! They will need to get more protection soon for sure.

" Oh. Nevermind. It won't be here til next week. ", Poppy says relieved.

Branch however just looked at her still confused. He didn't know what she was referring to exactly. He didn't understand or know much about periods like most guys. In High School the teacher only explained it in a way girls will only understand so most of the boys ended up not paying attention since they didn't understand anything.

Poppy smiles at seductively back in the mood for their paused fun. She mischievously claims onto Branch's lap wrapping her legs around waist. He is still giving her a confused look.

" Now where were we,Sexy?", Poppy says seductively.

" Yo Popsqueak, Branch! ", Barb's voice suddenly booms from the other side of their apartment door.

Then suddenly Barb opens the door erruptly walking catching them in their current position before they could do anything! The Queen wasn't alone either. Riff, Demo and Val are with her! Their eyes widen in shock while both Poppy and Branch screamed out of shock! Branch immediately uses his hair to slam the door and lock It!

Riff who was lifting his beanie blinks still processing what they had just saw. Neither Riff or Val or Demo could say anything about what they just witnessed! Their friends were almost naked openly having sex! It wouldn't had been as a big deal as now if they didn't had just found out like this. There was just awkward silence as they all stared at the door with a shocked look still on their faces. Then suddenly Barb turned around to Val,Riff and Demo exclaiming loudly in victory.

" I knew it that they were fucking! Riff, Val and Demo! You all owe me a hundred bucks each! ", Barb exclaims suddenly in victory.

Eventually after the two roommates had gotten dressed they awkwardly let their friends in... Branch and Poppy didn't want to face them after their embarrassing moment of getting caught like that but, Barb made clear they weren't leaving any time soon. This feels like the worst day of Poppy and Branch's life right now! They should had just did it in one of their bedrooms like they usually did...

Barb, Riff, Val and Demo all said nothing as they just look at Branch and Poppy with blank expressions. They are sitting on oppsite ends of the couch so it is easy to make eye contact. Branch and Poppy sat on the left side where they were caught in the middle of something. The roommates had a happy between them as they sat wanting to disappear in that moment out of pure embarrassment but, their four visitors weren't going to let that happen.

" So when did all this start? You know you both were making out at the biker bar. So spill. ", Barb says happily and chill.

Barb was happy for winning the bet about Branch and Poppy's relationship. Val, Riff and Demo thought there wasn't a big change to their relationship but, Barb was sure there was a big change since ' just friends' don't make out and have sex. Branch starts to scratch the back of his head completely uncomfortable while Poppy just coughed looking somewhere else for a few seconds.

" Well... Remember the night we got revenge on Johnny?", Poppy says softly and  awkwardly.

Riff nods his head while Barb gave her a look that said "Pretty much". Val and Demo were just quiet waiting to hear the whole story.

" After we got home I suggested we have some more fun and we slept together...", Poppy says awkwardly.

" But, then the next morning things got werid and we didn't talk til Poppy had got back. Then we started talking about it and it lead to us adding some perks to our friendship... ", Branch explains awkwardly.

" I didn't want to be in a relationship and neither did Branch says he wanted to but, so yeah... That's it... It's nothing serious. ", Poppy adds honestly and awkwardly.

After hearing Poppy and Branch awkwardly and uncomfortably explain they put one and two together of what Branch meant. It's wasn't really hard. Now they knew Branch and Poppy aren't secretly a couple but, instead their friends with benefits. The roommates still felt so awkward about this and the silence wasn't helping.

" So your just fuck buddies now? Cool. ", Val finally says chill.

Poppy and Branch both let go of a breath theu didn't know they were holding. It was like all the tension in the room had just left. Turns out their friends are actually cool about their new relationship. They weren't worried about that before actually when agreed to keep it a secret. Poppy and Branch just didn't want to tell anybody simply. Barb folds her arms smirking at two of her friends.

" You really are Popsqueak's Boy toy. ",Barb smirks.

" Why did you keep it a secret? ", Demo ask a chill.

" No reason specifically. We just didn't decided to keep it between us. ", Branch admits calmly and relaxed.

" Should we keep it a secret?", Riff asks.

" Yeah. We don't need rumors flying around or anything like that so that would be great. Thanks. ", Poppy replies happily.

" Your all probably not going let the fact you caught us be forgetten. Are you? ", Branch says knowingly.

Demo, Barb, Val and Riff all give Branch and Poppy the same mischievous smile. Poppy and Branch both went back to being embarrassed but, only on the inside. They just knew this is going to be a life long inside joke that will never to be let go easily. At least their chill about it.

AN: I think I might got second hand embarrassment from this during the typing process...😐