Chapter 30

Poppy smiles as she watches the Birthday Boy happily hugs his parents from a distance. She hadn't seen him so very happy like in the long time. This is the most happy he has been since Rosiepuff passed away. It warms her heart to see Branch like this. All her work paid off and she had a feeling Rosiepuff would agree if she was here.

" Great job, Popsqueak. You planned a great surpise Birthday party for your Boy toy. ", Barb says happily and honestly.

Everyone was having fun. The party was even better than some of Barb's best concert afterparties. Poppy smiles proudly at that fact. She could always throw killer parties since she was teenager. If she joined the party planning business she would probably be seeked out by many trolls who are tragically terrible at party throwing.

" Thanks. It may have been a long while since I broke out my party planning skills but, it is all worth it in the end as long as he is happy and smiling. I kind of miss doing this a little. ", Poppy admits happily and calmly.

Then an old pop glitter troll walks towards Poppy with a serious expression. He has gold glittery skin with dull blue-grey hair, blue eyes and a purple nose. He wears a black necktie. He is a businessman who goes by the name Sky Toronto. Poppy notices him and doesn't recognize him.

" Are you Poppy Kendrick? The one who planned this whole party and pulled it together?", the troll asks seriously.

" Well I had some help at the end to pull it together but, I did plan it all by myself. ", Poppy says honestly.

The business troll pulls out a business card from his hair and hands to it to her. Poppy looks down at the card then back at him as he talks. He is offering her chance in Party planning. She never expected this to happen.

" I see. My name is Sky Toronto and I run the Party shop and fun factory of Pop Village. I came to Volcano City to seek some trolls who can add more perceptive to my party planning department back in the village. If you ever decide to go into party planning professionally and move to the village we wouldn't mind giving you a chance for the job in the future. There is always an opening for fresh ideas. ", Sky says seriously.

Then the business troll walks away leaving the party. Poppy didn't get the chance to respond when Sky Toronto just walked away. Did he really just offer her a job? The pink troll looks at the card again. It said "Party Shop & Fun Factory " in bold and big lettering while having " We make party dreams come true" and contact details underneath it in smaller lettering.

" Wow...",Barb comments impressed.

Poppy decides to keep the business card so she puts it in her hair. She still hadn't decided yet what she wanted to do as her career but, she had a feeling it would be a good idea to consider party planning. She loves it when trolls enjoy the parties she throws so maybe professional party planning is worth a shot.

" Hey Poppy. Your Boy Toy is coming over. ", Barb says calmly.

Poppy looks up to see her boyfriend who now has fully restored colours. She smiles happily as Barb walks away to give them a moment alone. He unknowingly made her forget about what happened a moment ago. Branch wraps his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

" Enjoying your birthday?", Poppy says playfully.

" What do you think?", Branch says jokingly and happily.

The couple shares a quick kiss not caring who sees. Val who is good distance away snaps a picture of their kiss. Somebody has to capture these moments. She looks at the photo that came out the camera. It was perfectly taken. Val smiles at the picture proudly at how she taken it so good.

" I am so adding this to the still im process photo album later. ", Val comments proudly.

" How am I so lucky to have someone as great as you in my life?", Branch says lovingly and happily.

" Oh you...", Poppy says flattered.

" No. I mean it. Your the best and nobody can change my mind about it. ", Branch says honestly and lovingly.

Poppy's heart beats a little faster as she smiles more lovingly at Branch. He could make her feel so special with simply his words. She kisses him on his cheek as her hands rest on his shoulders. He was still holding her close to him.

After the party Branch and Poppy had went home. Poppy had one more surprise for Branch waiting for him at home. The surprise party wasn't her only present. She actually forgotten to bring it to the party when she was so excited to take him to his party.

Branch say on their couch waiting quietly for her to come back. He didn't expect her to give him an extra Birthday present but, knowing her she will give you both a party and a present or two even if it wasn't necessary. Then he sees her coming out her room with her present. It was wrapped in green wrapping paper with a red ribbon into a bow on top. She happily sits down next to him smiling softly.

" I was going to give you this earlier but, I forgot to take it to the party. ", Poppy says honestly.

Branch looks at the present. He accepts it as she gives it him. Branch's curiousity made him wonder what she could had given. Poppy patently watches him slowly and carely unwrap it. He always did this with any present he gets. It's like a part of him trying avoid breaking whatever is inside. Then after he took the box lid off his eyes fill with surprise as his heart stopped for second.

Inside of the box was Branch's old and favourite toy from when was a trolling and a picture frame. He takes out the small blue crocodile which now looked good as new. Branch couldn't believe it. He looks at his girlfriend who smiles at him with the sweetest smile.

" I fixed Croco up myself after I got him from your parents. Sure you rarely talk about him but, I still remembered when you did.", Poppy says honestly and softly.

" Poppy, this is -...", Branch says in awe but, gets cut by her.

Poppy tells him to look back into the box. When he did he reached in for the only item left in the box. The picture frame had the words " Happy Birthday, Peachfuzz" in graved on it at the bottom. Inside the frame was an recent picture of Branch and his Grandma at the top and an old one at the bottom. The new one from when Branch and her had just left the hospital while in the other showed an five year old Branch holding Croco as he stood next to his grandmother.

He stares at the two photos in awe and silently as his thumb moves over the ingraved words. This is the best present anyone could ever give him! His eyes started to feel watery and his heart warms up a little as he continued to stare at it for a little longer. Then finally he manages to look away from the two pictures. Poppy smiles at him simply and sweetly. Then suddenly Branch hugs her before she could say anything.

" Thankyou...", Branch says softly.

" Your welcome...", Poppy replies softly as she hugs back.

AN: The ending was partly requested by Liza_Sobreano. I just changed it a bit and adjusted for the chapter.