Chapter 5

Branch and Poppy look at each other. The air between them was less tense now but, still it was awkward. Poppy has her hands on her lap resting on top of each other. Branch scratches the back of his head as Poppy asked him a question.

" How was it for you?", Poppy asks softly.

" Actually you are better than you make yourself out to be...", Branch admits honestly and a bit shy.

" So are you... So listen. You know how the one nightstand stuff is getting boring. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything serious and your not exactly looking for a girlfriend either. ", Poppy admits honestly and softly.

Branch knew what she meant. He dated a few or girls but, the relationships never lasted for different reasons. He never planned on dating. It all would just happen. His last 'relationship' was with this crazy woman who got too clingy after their first date.

" Yeah... the last one wouldn't stop sending her pet to leave messages after the first date. ", Branch admits.

" It was still fun burning them all after we found her the perfect guy for her and she finally started to leave you and me alone.", Poppy adds happily.

The pink troll laughs remembering how funny it all was afterwards. Branch chuckles too as well. They had fun and it didn't matter to them whether others understand it or not. Now the air is more relaxed than before. Poppy moves a little closer to Branch feeling more comfortable. Maybe she could actually go through this.

" Anyway my point is that how about we add some perks to our friendship. ", Poppy suggests playfully hinting.

Poppy walks two of her fingers up his arm in a flirty manner. Branch smirks at catching on quickly to what she was implying. Branch wasn't innocent just like her. Honestly he didn't expect this from her but, who is he to complain? She did make a good point. The man grabs hand then pulls it gently back down.

" So you want to be friends with benefits? Sounds like fun but, are you sure you want that? ", Branch says in a bit of flirty manner but, another checking.

Poppy smiles at him and gets even closer. She knew what was implied in friends with benefits but, to her it seemed like a better safety net in a way. She didn't feel ready to be in a relationship again and she wanted Branch so why not make the envelope a little more open? Plus if something goes wrong their relationship be ruined by them putting an end to the sex. Right?

" I wouldn't had suggested it if I wasn't. We can have all the fun without having to be tied to each other and if it gets werid we could just stop. So are you in or you out?", Poppy says happily and flirty.

Branch smiles at her then cups the side of her face with his hand. He smirks at her then closes his eyes and plants his lips against her. Poppy melts into it and kisses back as she wraps her arms around his neck. He deepens the kiss and starts to gently bite down on her lower lip. Poppy loved it but, then Branch stopped and pulled away.

" What do you think?", Branch says flirty.

" Then why not we keep going?", Poppy flirts back.

Branch didn't need to be told twice in that moment. Poppy climbs onto his lap and puts her hands onto his chest as they start to make out passionately. Branch's hands travels down her back to her hips mischievously. He blindly and eagerly grabs the bottom of her tank top then pulls it off her revealing her black lace bra. The tank top fell some where behind the couch.

Branch pulls her body against him and bites on her neck roughly without hurting her. Poppy moans at feeling of his teeth on her skin. She grinds her lower half into him teasingly. The male troll shuts his eyes as his grip on her body tightens.

" Ahh! ", Poppy softly moans.

" Oh Poppy...", Branch softly moans.

Poppy's fingers tingles as they explore every inch of Branch's chest down to his subtle abs that usually went unnoticed depending on how he was sitting but, he still had them. Poppy knew they were there from checking out his body for so long lately. She couldn't see why the other women never seemed to notice fully til they actually touched them.

Branch continues to undress Poppy blindly as he teased her now more sensitive skin. He knew what he was doing from experience. The grey blue troll uses his lips and tongue to tease her plump girls through kisses and licks. Poppy arches her back moaning with her eyes shut. The desire in her was building up.

" Oh B - Branch!", Poppy moans in pleasure.

Branch smirks at her her then increases the pleasure by slipping his hand into and under her panties. Poppy moans even louder as one of his fingers touches her slit! His lips leave a trail of kisses all over body while his finger tips rubbed her in the right place. Poppy's hands grip his shoulders as she throws back her head moaning louder.

" Your such a tease!", Poppy says between her moans.

" You know you like it...", Branch whispers seductively in her ear.

Soon both of them are naked. Branch thrusts up into Poppy hard and fast. Some of their clothing had gotten lost somewhere but, they didn't pay attention to that. Poppy's arms are around Branch's neck holding tight as she rides him. They were getting even louder.

" O - O - OH! G - GOD!", Poppy moans.

" A - HHH! Y - YEAH! ", Branch moans.

Poppy bucks her hips as Branch pounds into her. The two friends both moan out each other's names as they finally climaxed.  Branch quickly pulled out of Poppy last second so he wouldn't release in her. Instead it ended on the floor. Poppy collapses on top of him as Branch just did the same on the couch. They pant trying to catch their breath slowly taking everything in. Poppy's eyes close as she rest her head on Branch's shoulder.

" Next time I'm in charge...", she says sleepily in his ear.

Branch just playfully chuckles then he wraps his arms around her. He had no problems with what she said at all. Poppy smiles softly as she rests her head. She felt so stiff but, didn't mind it. Looks like Branch and Poppy will be going to have more fun than they ever did in the past together...

AN: No doubt about that🤣