Bad Guy

Hey finally we get to see an image of what Veronica looks like besides the half ass drawing I did a while back. I also changed the cover because the girl on the original looked nothing like how I wrote Veronica and I've been meaning to change it for some time. So yeah this is Veronica I wanted to accurately represent an 80s character.  Anyway these last couple of chapters have been boring because it's slowing down to make room for some new plots planned. Obviously I have to address the changes to Veronica's life because these events affect her as a character and make her more realistic. (which is why it's been repetitive and boring.) But I have a sense of direction of where the story is going. I've been dropping some plot hints in the past few chapters. This chapter is kind of boring, but I felt that the perspective of Billy's point of view needed to be written to show the changes of his character. I will be adding some elements from season 4 later on, but it won't follow it completely- obviously.

Veronica's POV

I woke up in a confused state, in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and remembered it was Eleven's bedroom. I looked up at the bed and saw Eleven sitting on her bed reading a magazine. She looked down now noticing I was awake and smiled at me.

"You looked tired. I didn't want to wake you." She says. I nodded my head.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting up.

"10:18" She said. And not a second after we heard a knock on the door. The door open and Hopper poked his head through the doorway.

"Hey kids, breakfast is ready."  He says before going back to the kitchen.

Eleven jumps off her bed and followed him. I stayed behind and looked around the small room. I was beginning to feel claustrophobic. I just hope Steve stops by today so I can get away from here for a while.

I finally got up and went into the kitchen, once again sitting next to Eleven. Hopper put a tray of scrambled eggs and eggos in the middle of the table. Eleven hastily grabbed a couple of eggos and began eating it. Hopper looked over at her and shook his head.

"Hey, hey. Eat some eggs too." He said to her, and then Eleven placed some scrambled eggs on her plate.

Hopper walked to the coffee machine and looked over at me.

"Coffee?" He asked and I shook my head yes. He grabbed another mug and began pouring the coffee.

"Me too." Eleven said.

"No, not you. You drink milk or orange juice." He says sternly like a parent would. Eleven frowned.

"But Veronica gets to have it." She complains. Hopper comes over with the mugs and places them on the table and sits down.

"Because Veronica is older." He says placing my mug next to me and passing the cream and sugar.

Before I add anything to it, I offer the mug to Eleven.

"Here you can take a sip." I say. She takes it, taking a sip, and her face distorts into an expression of disgust.

"That's bad." She says handing the mug back to me.

"That's because it only taste good when you're older." Hopper says. Eleven looks at him in awe- taking what he said literally, as I put the cream and sugar in my coffee. Hopper looks over at me.

"You're not eating." He states then begins to make a plate. Eleven looks over at my plate than at me.

"You don't like eggos?" She asks, frowning.

"I do... I just lost my appetite."I say.

"Well find it." Hopper says placing the plate he made in front of me, before making his own.