Verde's Info

Name of my character:Verde Sage

Age:23

Gender:Female

Looks:Fair skin,Light Green eyes,Short Dark Green hair with spiky edges

Clothes:Camo Tank top,Green cargo pants,Beige boots

Information:Verde is a young woman who lives in Australia and is a big fan of Donkey Kong Country,having played every game that came out when she was growing up. After recently getting a job as a Zookeeper,she decides to celebrate by getting 'DKC Returns.' Now she must help her favorite ape and monkey to stop wooden menaces from conquering DK Island.

Personality:Generally friendly,adventurous and energetic. Verde strives to do her best at what she does and as a Zookeeper,she is hard-working and has a soft spot for animals. Although,she has her moments of not really paying attention to her surroundings,which sometimes leads to her having accidents,but usually corrects them afterwards.

Likes:DKC games,Donkey Kong,Cranky Kong,Diddy Kong,Bananas,Beaches,Ruins,Animals and stuffed animals

Dislikes:Accidents she causes,Tiki Tak Tribe,Loneliness

(I was contemplating on if I should've made this the sequel to my Star Wars book,a Bower's Inside Story book or another Pokemon book located in either Alola,Sinnoh,Unova or Kalos(Or one big mixture),but I hope you can give me a choice on what the next one should be once I'm finished with this. Thank you in advance,hopefully.)

(Also,have this.)

)