Rockety Ride

The next day,Verde and the Kong's continue on with their travels.

They use two barrel cannons to hop into a another barrel floating over a broken boardwalk.

Verde:Uh. How do we work this thing,cause its not movin'.

She asked with an echoed voice.

DK then messes with some stuff inside and suddenly the three are on a rocket barrel.

Verde hangs onto the bottom side of the barrel.

Verde:Oh. Alright,we're on the move!

They ride it over the clear waters,which was quite a wonderful sight to see.

That was until they flew past a ship owned by pirate crabs.

Verde looks at them in shock and confusion,but is snapped out of it when they fire at them causing them to dodge the cannon fire.

Luckily,the group could see the end but their worries just renewed when the crabs brought out a giant cannon with an anchor.

Verde:Look out! They're gonna fry us like eggs on a skillet!

DK waited for a moment then moved down at the last minute to avoid the anchor,which lands in the water and yanks the ship back,breaking it.

Verde:Ha! See ya,half-pints!

The barrel then runs out of gas and crashes on ground.

They did the bonus room and then carried once they got the barrel.

The trio arrives onto another section of the beach and they make moves.

The thing was that it had a bunch of pirate ships around that fired cannonballs almost every second.

Verde then gets an idea to keep them safe.

Verde:Oi,mates.

DK and Diddy turn to her as she digs through her bag.

Verde:Instead of getting blasted. Let's try this out.

She pulls out the Banana Juice she bought when she first met Cranky.

Verde:Cheers!

She drinks a bit of the juice then hands it to Diddy who has some then DK who has the rest.

Verde:Huh...I don't feel different.

DK shakes his head with a confused grunt.

Verde:Well,let's just keep going,carefully.

And by that,she meant to run like running from a monster.

Eventually,they made it past from one part to the other and made it to the end

Now,the cannon fire was rapidly going as cannonballs came from the ships at an extreme pace.

Verde:Uh,why don't you guys go first?

DK nods and he builds up momentum before charging through with Diddy on top of him.

They made it and so the two wait for him.

Verde then runs and jumps away from all the cannon fire,doing her best to dodge it all.

She was about to make when one cannonball was coming her way with her not noticing even when the mammals tried to warn her.

In the end,Verde was hit by the ball of iron and gotta blasted in a cloud of sand.

DK and Diddy covers their eyes then peak through to see what was left of their new friend.

The sand then clears away to reveal,Verde was just fine,thanks to the juice.

Currently,her entire body and clothes were now golden as a result of the juice.

DK claps as he's happy to see Verde.

The woman runs to the Kong's as she takes a look at herself.

Verde:Blimey. Not only does this stuff taste good,but it also protects you. Brilliant!

Once she got to her ape friends,she returned to her normal self and smashes the barrel.

Verde:We gotta get more of those,later. Life savers,I tell ya. Anyway,on we go,mates.

So,they travel on using a make shift boat to keep going.

They come across another section of the beach and carry on.

Verde hums happily as they walk past a giant octopus statue,which the woman didn't notice.

DK and Diddy look at it,feeling uneasy.

Verde:Hey,mates. Ya comin' or what?

DK follows here and start climbing some grass.

Once they come out from a cave,Verde hears something breaking.

Verde:Huh?

She looks out onto the ocean and sees a giant octopus similar to the statue.

Verde:Crikey! 

It destroy's a ship with its tentacles and looks at them.

Verde quickly runs,wanting to get away from the monster octo.

As they ran,a storm had fallen on them and the giant octopus kept following them.

They saw the barrel ahead,but the octopus showed up again,with the barrel over his head.

DK blasts them out of the cannon barrel they were in and smashes it and while holding Verde,Diddy uses his rocket to fly them away from that absolute nightmare.