Two Temples and Ruined Roost

Inside of the next temple,our adventure group gain the help of Rambi once again to smash through the many rocks and gain access to the many secrets in it.

As they made it outside towards the end,the structure began to fall down due to being unstable,but they made it all the same.

They hop off of Rambi and they continue on by following some golden stairs leading to one last temple.

Inside,they find a bunch of golden blocks that moved on a  path and one wrong move would mean being flattened.

They move about quickly with the last part a bit like 'Indiana Jones' since there were slowly closing walls about to crush them,which they managed to escape from and collect the temple's white orb.

A wall then opens for them and the trio use it to enter the last part of the ruin area.

They have a look around to see what was there,that being a giant golden gong and an egg.

Verde then saw a another tiki come from above.

Verde:Huh?

Before she could process,the tiki uses its power to bang the giant gong,making the three fall.

Diddy flutters to the ground with Verde as DK lands hard,but is okay.

The egg lands in a big pot with a face on it and the tiki uses it hypnosis,which hatches a bird.

It loudly screeches at them and the group get ready.

Verde:Bring it on,birdie!

Stu flies above them and starts throwing bombs at the three.

DK throws one at him and it hits him.

Verde then grabs another bomb and tosses it at the bird,getting another hit on it.

Stu angrily squawks at them and then zooms down on them,which cause the three to duck for cover.

Diddy and Verde throw two bombs at the bird,which gets him good.

The woman then becomes surprised when Stu pulls a giant missile from his pot and drops it on the ground,causing it to explode and destroy the rocks.

He then tosses a flurry of bombs and Verde grabs two then throws them at him with it being enough to finish him.

Stu becomes dazed and is then snapped out of it when his golden pot breaks,making him fall to the ground then the pot explodes,reveling that Stu didn't have many feathers on his body.

Everyone covers their eyes.

Verde:Eww. That's just wrong.

Anyway,DK then runs up and punches the gong tiki out of the temple.

Verde:That's another area done,mates. Where to next?

DK beckons to follow him down a water way,which takes them outside of the ruins area.