Meeting DK & Diddy and A Journey's Start

Verde begins to open up her eyes and sees her surroundings,which she knew wasn't her house.

Verde:Uh,where am I?

She looks to see herself in a hammock with her frog laying next to her.

Verde:Looks like I'm in someone's house. Gotta admit it is quite nice.

She then hears what sounds like a monkey,so she looks around and then up to see said monkey,hanging from the ceiling.

It was male monkey who had a red shirt and hat with a small backpack on his back. The shirt had yellow star patterns and the hat had the 'Nintendo' logo.

 The shirt had yellow star patterns and the hat had the 'Nintendo' logo

Verde:Diddy Kong?

He waves to her and easily descends to her.

Verde:Wow. I am losing it?

The monkey shakes his head.

Verde:Well then. It's certainly nice to meet you.

She then stands up from the hammock and stretches.

Verde:Now,what happened?

Diddy jumps from the bed and gestures her to follow him.

She does so and sees a skid mark on the ground outside.

Verde:Err. Guess I didn't have quite a happy landing. Also,if I'm in the game now,where's Donkey Kong?

In response,Verde heard the sounds of a gorilla,which makes her looks down to see the ape of the hour.

Diddy jumps down and flutters by using his mini rocket located in his backpack.

Verde:Hold on,I'm comin' down.

She then jumps down using the platforms to get to the ground.

Donkey Kong looks to her in wonder since he hasn't seen a human in a while.

Verde:You're Donkey Kong,right?

He nods with a smile.

Verde:Blimey! It's so nice to meet you,I've played all of your games since I was but a tot.