Curious Verde

The three were traveling through an area filled with climbable walls and little terrors from the ruins.

Verde kicked and smacked them away while they climbed around the forest.

They keep going until they eventually got to the end of the stage and continued on with DK and Diddy.

In another section of the forest,the trio had to traverse through by using flying tikis as platforms to get across the lack of land.

Like before,they reached the end and got a ton of banana's.

Before adventuring on,the group stop by Cranky's to buy more Juice along with Verde deciding to buy a little green parrot known as Squawks.

Verde:G'day,Squawks. You're gonna be comin' with us. You'll be the best helper around.

The parrot seems happy to come and they head off to an area of the forest,where they had to use totems to get across the level.

Verde(Thoughts):Thank goodness these ones aren't alive.

Once they made it to the end,they had to bang on a gong to access the goal barrel.

The next area was the most exciting for Verde since they all had to shot out of barrel cannons.

She felt like she was going at a hundred miles an hour.

Though,nothing of note really happens in the next area where the three had to bounce on mushrooms.

Right now,the group were going through another area filled with webs.

Verde:*Sigh*This is gettin' a bit boring now. All we've been doin' is jumping on mushrooms and hanging on vines. I get this is a forest,but can't we have something energizing?

Diddy looks at her confused.

Verde:I don't know,Diddy. Maybe we come across some cool jungle artifact or we get chased by thousands of beetles that want to eat us like a barby. Heck,maybe even a meet a forest spirit.

They then bounced on some springy objects of some kind and smash logs.

Once they did they heard something.

Verde:Uh,what is that?

She turns and sees a bunch of black beetles coming for them.

Verde:AHHH! Run mates,run!

So they all ran for their lives to avoid being snacks for them while they somehow manage to collect everything.

The hop into a barrel and get shot out to tree stump bottom.

They use barrels to climb up,but had to do it quickly since the beetles returned.

With the goal smashed,the group escape by flying out of there,never returning no matter what.