Mangoruby Run & Up the Cliff

After the terrifying experience the group went through and completing another temple,they land in the area where the boss was.

They walk into an empty tree and look around.

DK then slams his fists onto the center of an open area,which causes a bunch of totem heads to turn and reveal tikis.

Verde:We've got trouble.

She then looks down to see a plant creature wake up from its sleep and roaring.

Diddy then points to something and they all see another tiki leader.

It hypnotizes the creature and the group see it dive into the water after electrifying itself

Verde:Time to split up,mates!

She then grabs onto a totem and slams on a green panel that closes it.

DK then does the same with another as well as Diddy with two others.

Verde hits the last one,which opens the flap covers,leaving the creature open fir DK to bounce on.

Two parts of its body are destroyed as it dives back into the water.

They repeat this a few more times until,they finally defeat the monster and knock the lute tiki out of the forest.

Verde yawns.

Verde:I think we should hit the sack before goin' to the next place.

DK agrees and uses the grass as a soft bed for him.

Verde does the same and was about to sleep until she felt Diddy cuddle into her.

She smiles and the two fall asleep together.

Verde(Thoughts):I may have to leave soon,but I do enjoy being with you two.

The next day,they were now traveling up the mountain and were traversing the rocky cliffs that were filled with living dinosaur skeletons,tar falls and prehistoric relics in the walls.

Right now,they were in a minecart riding over large pools of tar.

They had to constantly jump to stop the track from sinking into the tar and avoid crashing into broken pieces of rock.

The group made it safely and got the barrel,so they were able to get out of there and keep going.