Tiki Tong Terror

DK slams down on the ground like he usually does with Diddy while Verde lands and yells...

Verde:Yaaahaa! Time to thrash!

They then travel forward and hop into the rocket barrel,nearby,and begin to fly upward into the sky,where they had to dodge obstacles trying to crush them and tikis trying to make them crash.

But after a few minutes,they reached the mouth of the beastly tiki tower and enter it.

They fall on the ground,but wake up and shake it off.

Verde:Ugh...Huh?

She looks and sees the banana hoard.

Verde:*Gasps*Yes! The banana's,the golden fruits have been saved!

But,the problem was that the tikis they had fought over the past few days had shown up.

Verde:What? You all ready for a beatin' again?

Suddenly,a large freaky looking tiki came from above.

Verde:Looks like the leader of this whole scam.

It roars at them,but the four stand strong against it.

Verde:Come on!

But,the giant tiki opens its top while the boss tikis from before start tossing banana's into it.

It then begins to spin then stops as it opens its mouth,yellow liquid pouring out and onto the instruments.

DK and Diddy look at each other then to Verde who shrugs.

They golden orbs morph together and burst into hands,much to the four's surprise.

Verde whips out her boomerang and swipes it at the tiki boss.

Tiki Tong then swipes his hands at them,causing them to duck.

He then goes to slam his left hand down,but the group dodge it with Verde tossing her weapon at the red gem,which seemed to hurt him.

Tong then goes to slam his hands together on them,so they jump on the hands before they get squashed then dodge a chop and finally,a two-hand slam.

DK hits the left hand again,which causes it to explode into bananas.

He becomes enraged and tries to chop them,then slam them from the side,then on the ground.

However,they all failed and Verde stomps on the vulnerable right hand. 

Tong repeats this again,but is hit by a coconut from Squawks,causing it to explode as well.

Verde:How'd ya like that?

Not very much since he tries to flatten them with his head that sends a shock-wave at them,but they jump over and slam a big button on his head.

He does learn,as he then does the same move again leading to another bonk.

Tong then mixes things up,as he swoops down on them.

The trio duck and wait for him to slam them again,which he does and the three slam the button,one last time.

Tiki Tong then blows up,which launches the four straight up to the moon.

Verde:WAAAAHHH!

Once they peak and float for a second,the group falls.

Verde:AHHHHH! NOT LIKE THIS!

However DK has an idea,so he grabs Verde and has Diddy hold onto them along with Squawks.

He then winds up his arm and punches the moon,dislocating it.

It falls and lands on the tiki towers head,which pushes it into the volcano.

The volcano then blows,releasing thousands of bananas from it all over the island.

DK blows his fist while Verde winces from the thing he did.

Verde:Nice job,big mate. But,how are gonna land safely?!

Diddy and Squawks then pulls up both of them together and land on the ground safe and sound.

Verde sighs in relief and gets off of DK then looks up to see the bananas had been returned.

She smiles while looking at DK and Diddy who smile back.

Verde:We did it!

She then jumps as DK pounds his chest and Diddy flips over them while the parrot excitedly flaps wings.

Once they were done,Verde then yawns.

Verde:Ya' know that was an amazing adventure and all...but now...I think it's time...I.

She then lays down and falls asleep.

DK laughs at her as he then picks her up and takes her back to his house.

(Meanwhile)