Pinchin' Pirates & Enter the Temple

Verde opens a hidden cover disguised as a crate then looks around and climbs out.

She then runs up the pier with her ape buddies and at the end,they see a three crabs,relaxing and eating bananas.

Verde:Wow. These guys know how to kick back and cut loose.

She then looks up to see three tikis shaped like maracas.

Like before,they hypnotize the crabs,making them hostile

DK,Diddy and Verde jump into their space and get ready to fight.

The crabs burrow into the sand,so they wait.

Then,the yellow crab pops out of the ground and claws to them.

Verde bounces on its head,making it confused,then she stomps the ground to flip it upside down.

Afterwards,she bonks it on its underside,making it retreat into the sand again.

Diddy copy's Verde and does the same thing to the blue crab.

The red crab then comes up to the right,which makes DK run after it,but before he could bonk it,the crab raises its arms while a maraca sound rattles.

He couldn't stop himself,so the gorilla got hit by its pincher.

Verde:Ouch.

DK recovers and bops its head and underside.

Suddenly,all the crabs rise from the ground to form a tower and start to approach the trio.

They use the planks on the wall to get higher,and once the crab tower does their maraca thing again,DK and Diddy roll into them.

Exposed,the three bonk them on their underside as the same time,making them retreat.

They did this again a second time and once they did the crabs were defeated.

The maracas exit the crabs body and this lead to Verde running up and giving them a nice kick into the beyond.

Verde:Another one done and dust.

They collect all the banana's in the pirate's den and DK uses his strength to wreck some pirate ship pieces and use it as a walkway,which lead to the ruins.

The three head off into the ruins,which Verde thought was a true adventuress' territory even if she would miss the beach world a bit.

They went towards another golden push panel and slammed it,allowing them to get inside the ruins.

They travel through it and explore every unseen spot,usually having puzzle pieces in them,and once they were near the end,they bounced on tiki heads to reach the barrel.

Before the left,Verde saw something peculiar in the distance.

Verde:Huh. Guess the ancient apes really liked you,DK.

He looks to it and smiles then they carry on.