Alone in the Dark

Verde lied on the ground knocked out from the impact of her fall but eventually she woke up.

Verde:Hm? Where am I?

She then remembers what happened.

Verde:DK? Diddy? Where are you,mates?

The woman looks around but only finds herself in the cave...on her own...in the dark.

Verde squats and covers her head as she panics.

She didn't want to be alone again,she never had any friends,her parents were gone...she just made new friends and now they were gone too.

Verde grabs her frog plush and hugs it tightly.

Verde:I-I gotta find my mates...I don't w-wanna be alone,anymore. I can't be alone again.

Says the woman with tears threatening to fall out from her eyes.

She stands up slowly and grabs her bag then begins to move forward to find her ape friends.

Verde comes across some buildings made of wood then comes across a rocket barrel.

She hops in and tries to remember how Donkey Kong worked it.

Unsure,she thrashes around a bit,which manages to make the barrel transform and work.

She takes a ride to cross the cavern while having to dodge tons of moles trying to get her.

At one part,Verde came across a train with a drill,which made a path for her to go through,and she reached the end in no time.

Verde:Whew. That was a bullet dodger,I tell ya.

She then heads of towards a deeper part of the cave and while she did so,she suddenly heard a screech.

Verde:What was that?

She looks around but doesn't see anything in her area,meaning it must have come from somewhere else.

Verde:I gotta get outta here.

She continues forward for a while until she comes across a temple,so she went inside to see what was like.

However,she somewhat regretted it since it was filled with platforms that had crystal spikes sticking up every so often.

But with enough patience and some close calls along with pure luck on her side,Verde made it to the end of the temple and got the orb.

Once she got out,she heard a train whistle.

Verde:Where'd that tootin' come from?

She asked her frog plush who didn't answer back,obviously.

Verde:Well,maybe we should follow it. That way we can find DK and Diddy. I'm not tryin' to fight no big baddies on my own.

The woman then travels through the cave to find the train and hopefully the Kong's.