Feather Fiend

The group crash lands on a pad and climb up some chains.

Once,they made it to the top,they saw a conveyor belt with some empty tikis.

Verde:Is that how they're made? 

She then looks up to see a chicken inside a giant robot.

Verde:Wait? I thought chick's weren't that smart. Also,what are ya doing?! Those are good banana's going to waste!

The chicken had been under a trance,but had snapped out of it for a second when his robot stopped working.

Suddenly,an accordion tiki came from behind and hypnotized it again.

The chicken looked at the four and shifts a lever to stomp on the mashed banana's

Verde:That does it!

DK and Diddy slam onto the conveyor while Verde is placed onto it by Squawks,who flies somewhere safe.

The chicken hops out of the vat and tries to stomp on the group.

When that failed,it used some boosters to propel upwards and slam down,revealing a small spot with chains.

Verde was underneath,so she grabbed on and stomped upside-down with it,hurting the robot.

It did the same attack again with DK slamming the spot Verde hit.

After an aggressive onslaught from the chicken,it leaves itself open again and get hit by Diddy.

But it wasn't the end since the robot broke off,revealing a mini-ship or the yolk,you could say.

 It slams down on the belt,which lets DK bonk it.

Afterwards,the chicken drops metal eggs on them that hatches robotic chickens.

Verde destroy's them and bonks the chicken with her boomerang.

With one last attempt it tries to slam the trio one last time until DK showed up and slammed it with his fists.

The chicken falls into his ship,which falls on top of him.

The tiki comes out and DK gives it a big bruise cruise out of the factory.

Verde:Yes! That's all of 'em,mates!

She has a victory banana with the three.

Verde:*Sigh*Even still...we should keep going,so we can finish these tikis off.

DK nods and heads towards a metal door,which takes them outside to...

The Volcano.