Volcanic Climb

The group walks out of the door and enters the volcano area.

Verde:Well...Here we are. Just gotta head upwards,now. If we don't get roasted alive that is.

She says while looking at the melting brew below them.

Verde:Let's get going. But,be careful.

With that,the four began their long trek up the land of fire.

They had to duck under creatures made of fireballs and run past crumbling platforms.

Eventually,they made it to the end and flew away to a different place.

The next part of the volcano had them riding on a rocket barrel,it wasn't long till they got to the end,but it was perilous with all of the fire creatures and lava waves.

The group end up in an area that had them riding mine-carts with Verde hanging onto DK to keep herself from the lava and they reached the goal.

Verde:This place is tryin' to kill us!

They hurry to the next spot,where it was full of smoke that gave them silhouettes like before.

There the group use Rambi to smash through rocks,but had to avoid lava bubbles and falling platforms.

In the next level,the group were traveling across volcanic rocks to get by along with dodging fire rocks.

Later,the four enter a level with platforms that moved,so they had to keep their balance and at the end,they had to dodge more fire rocks.

The next level had them jumping on platforms that popped out of the lava at the start,but later on,they had to climb quickly from some lava that was rising fast.

With some skillful jumping and quick climbing,they reached a barrel cannon,but had to shoot out from it at a rapid pace since the lava was coming faster towards them.

They reach the barrel and break it,then fly towards the last temple.

Verde:There it is,mates! Dead straight!

They land inside and take a look around.

Verde sees a gong and bangs on it,revealing five monkey statues holding different fruits.

They disappear into the background and they use a barrel cannon to follow it.

The first statue had a cherry with banana coins floating over some springs with buzz-saws,as well.

They carefully move about and collect the coins,which reveal a puzzle piece.

The second statue had a grape with it,but suddenly,sentient statues popped up from nowhere and fell quick pace causing them to dodge on the remaining platforms present.

Trial three was the easiest,as they only had to jump on squids and collect coins,and gets a puzzle piece from a pineapple piece.

In trial four,the group had to avoid small monsters in a round-a-bout circle,so it was quite simple again.

The last trial had them dodging boulders from the cliff world of the island on two platforms at different times,but Verde cheesed it with her last bottle of Banana Juice.

The group shot out of the last barrel cannon and collect the last orb,which was red.

Verde:Yeah! We got all of 'em take that,Cranky!

The for then exit the temple,and travels for a bit through the volcano.

Verde comes across a clearing of smoke and walks up to it to see the massive tiki.

Verde:Crikey...It looked so tiny from DK's house.

She gulps as she admires it size.

DK,Diddy and Squawks come up next to her and looks up at it too.

Verde:This is it,mates. Let's get your banana's back...Together.

She raises her fist to them and the apes fist bump their friends hand while Squawks lands on her head.

It was time for the final stretch of the their journey,the ultimate test...The Final Boss.