Cross into the Caves

Verde follows the two apes towards a slope,which they slide down to get to a mine entrance that was blocked off.

Verde:How are we gettin' in?

DK then goes to small spot in the foreground and signals Verde to step back as he activates a couple groups of dynamite.

She ducks as it blows a giant hole into the wall,allowing them to get in.

Verde:Well...that worked.

She get up and follows the two into the cave.

Soon after,they come across another minecart,so they get on and ride.

They keep on riding having to jump at the right time to avoid the pitfalls since the tracks were collapsing.

Thankfully the ride was short since they made it to the goal barrel.

Verde:I've got a feeling that were gonna be doing these mine rides a lot here.

Soon after she said that,the three were now traveling through another minecart ride where they had to grab grass patches while on moving trains.

They then run to Cranky's Cabin to deposit banana's,buy more Banana Juice,and for Verde to gain another item from him.

A nice Boomerang.

Cranky:Now get out there and give those little drum guys what for

Verde looks at him confused.

Verde:Did you just-

Cranky:Yes,I said "What for." I'm old. Get over it.

Verde:No,it's a problem to me. I just haven't heard of that phrase since my granny and grandpa were around. Anyway,thanks for the items.

They then leave to the next area of the cave.

The trio then ride yet another minecart,this time dealing with moles that threw bombs at them from the foreground.

They make it to the goal barrel again.

Verde:I get there are tikis hypnotizing animals all the time,but why is everything on this island trying to take us out?

DK shrugs and they continue on until...

Verde:DK,watch out!

She shoves the gorilla out of the way as a bomb is thrown at him,but Verde takes the hit instead.

The blast not only knocks her out,but also makes her plummet into the darkness of a hole,below.

DK and Diddy try to catch her but they weren't able to get to her since a part of the cave had collapsed and covered the place where she fell.

The two decide to continue forward to look for her,in case she landed somewhere else and they hoped she was okay.