Verde of the Jungle

The group were now traveling across some rocky ruins,which Verde enjoyed having looked at.

They were halfway through when she suddenly heard a cry.

Verde:What's that?

She doesn't see anything,so she places her ears on the ground and feels a rumble beneath her.

Curious,Verde stomps the ground and causes it to flip,revealing a crate.

Verde:Where'd this come from?

DK followed her down and slams the crate open to reveal a rhino she recognized as,Rambi.

Verde:Whoa! Hello there,Rambi.

He snorts in her face,making her hair blow back.

DK then grunts to Rambi,and he nods in understanding.

The rhino leans down and allows her to climb onto him.

Verde:Okay. Now,let's get going.

Rambi then charges off,surprising the woman as they continue running at high speeds and reaching the barrel in no time.

They then ride him to go near the shore of the island and Rambi leaves after being given a banana by Verde.

She notices that the sun was starting to set and that it gave her,DK and Diddy a silhouette effect.

Other then that,they went on their merry way through the level with Verde getting caught up in the beautiful sunset.

Later,the group are traversing through the jungle ruins via barrel cannons.

Right now,the three were now entering a cave.

Verde:Wow. I'm lovin' this cave design,look at those mushrooms. But,how do get out of here?

DK grabs her and hops into the barrel cannon,which places them in a minecart.

They then start to roll down the track,jumping over pits and moles with hard hats.

Verde:Hey this is going rather smoothly.

She then gained wide eyes as she saw an extremely large pit ahead.

Verde:Is it too late to go back?

DK smiles as they speed down the hill and eventually jumps.

Verde:Ahhhh!

She covers her eyes and then uncovers them when she feels they landed.

Verde:Hey,we're alive! 

It then gets bumpy as they land on broken track and are then flung into the air.

Verde face-plants on the ground while DK breaks open the barrel.

The green woman then gets up and shakes it off.

Verde:Whoo. Okay,glad we made it through that scrape. Where to next?

Diddy then signals to the duo by pointing at something.

Verde:What is it,lil mate?

She then looks to see that the monkey was pointing at a temple.

Verde:A temple? What's inside?

DK shrugs but grabs the woman and heads towards it.

Once inside,they came across a vast room that had platforms rising from a pit.

Verde:Shouldn't be too hard.

They all went onto the first platform,but when Verde looked back the platform was gone.

Verde:Or not. Make a move,mates!

They then ran through the temple,where they had to creatively travel through by bouncing on the evil tikis heads.

Eventually,they made it to a barrel cannon,which launched them to the end of the temple.

Verde walked ahead,glad for making past that death trap,to head for the exit.

She then did a double take when she found a bright bluish-green orb.

Verde:Hello. 

She grabs grabs onto the orb and inspects it.

Verde:Check this out,I bet this would make someone a lot of money. But,where does it go to?

She asks the Kong's,who just look as confused as her.

Verde:Hmm. Let's ask Cranky once when we see him again. Maybe he knows something.

She places the orb into her bag and exits through a door that opened for them.