5 - Sharpie

The fucking bastard.

He draw a penis on my forehead.

As soon as his words finished processing in my brain, I pulled the nearest student and asked what she could smell on me. She looked at my eyes and then my forehead and then back at my eyes before answering. She made a weird expression, like she's holding in her laugh.

"pfftt..ahem..im sorry.. Ahh, you smell like the alpha?" i remembered her say before she burst into a fit of laughter.

So much for a successful spell.

I left the dying student in the hallway and went to the nearest bathroom to look in the mirror.

I should just kill him.

"I'm gonna get him for this" I said to myself as I vigorously wipe my reddened forehead. I've been in the school's bathroom for hours now trying to erase this fucking dick off. I can't go to class like this.

By the time I was done, it was now lunchtime which means I missed my morning classes. I gritted my teeth. If he thought he's gonna get away with this, he thought wrong.

I don't even care about my scent anymore. I don't care that I'm walking around the school smelling like him. Like I rubbed myself to him. I don't know what went wrong with how I casted the spell but I don't care anymore. All I could think about was how I could get back at him for making me flustered, drawing a dick on my forehead and making me miss my morning classes.

As an expert of avoiding the sick bastard, I kinda know his routine. I know that after the first period in the afternoon, we have a free period next and he sometimes goes to the library to take a nap. That's when I plan to strike.

I gathered all the sharpies I own and stuff them into my pockets.

I ate my lunch in the cafeteria and attended my first afternoon class. He was sitting in front and I was burning holes to the back of his head with the way I was glaring at him the entire duration of the class. Goddess, I wanna shave his hair off.

After class, I watched him as he made his way to the library. I followed minutes after but not before entering the nearest bathroom to the library to make some extra preparations.

When I got to the library, I silently cheered when I saw him at his usual corner slumped on a couch. Yes, there are couches in the library with little coffee tables too aside from the wooden tables and chairs. No other students sit in that corner, its like he claimed to own that space.

I made my way to where he was slumped, slowly and as silently as I could. I gained some amused stares from other students but they let me be. When I got close enough, I sat on the floor close to his head. I stare at him for a minute, waving my hands infront of his face to make sure he's asleep, admiring at the same time his think eyebrows and lashes, his perfect nose and kissable lips. Goddamnit.

I can hear his slow breathing and relaxed heartbeat indicating he's asleep. I fished out a permanent marker from my pocket with my right hand and popped the lid off using my mouth. My other hand was occupied with the thing I prepared a while ago.

..

I stared at my finished canvas, smiling like an idiot. I then transfered my gaze to the water in the cup I was holding with my left hand. I stood up and poured the water to his groin making him sit up immediately.

He was confused and shocked as he stared at his groin.

"Oh my goddess, alpha" I exclaimed loudly, his gaze immediately transferring to me along with the gazes of other people in the library. "You peed yourself!" I faked a shocked face and then smiled sweetly before storming out of the library.

"I DID NOT! GET BACK HERE!" I heard him scream making me laugh so hard while still running.

..

Rick's POV

"little shit" I glared at the door where he exited. I stood up and stomped my way to the nearest bathroom, locking the door and taking my pants off. I can smell its just water so I can just dry my pants with the hand dryer machine here.

As I was taking my pants off, I noticed my reflection in the mirror.

That sneaky little fucker.

There's a big colorful dick drawn across my face with the balls starting from my left cheek ending the tip of the penis on my forehead. Aside from the dick on my face, there's also a big writing on the mirror with his handwriting.

DICKHEAD

He really wanna die, doesn't he?