19 - Heat

Jamie's POV

"W-we can just shower together." I uttered shyly, looking at my bare feet while biting my lower lip in nervousness.

Holy mother of cheese and sprinkles, I'm so nervous..

and I feel so hot

and horny..... damn it

He was silent for a long time so I looked up at him and I was greeted by his swirling darkened eyes.

He let out a low growl. "Sorry I didn't catch that."

I frowned at him "You clearly heard that"

"I'm making sure I heard it correctly"

I looked back down shyly "Y-you heard it correctly"

I heard him as he inhaled before turning away from me and marching to the bathroom.

Uhmm.. what's happening?

do.. do I follow him?

I stood there for awhile contemplating on what I should do.

I've been feeling so hot, it started when he pulled me to straddle him back in the forest.

I know I always feel hot and bothered whenever Ricky is so close but this time, it's a different kind of hot, it's... strange

It's hard to control myself..

It took atleast a minute before I was able to make a decision and I decided to just.. to hell with it, I'm gonna do what I want.

I marched my way to the door where Ricky disappeared to but before I was able to open the door, he stepped out, no longer reeks of blood. His shirt that was soaked in blood is gone, displaying his toned chest and sexy abs.

Shit, am i drooling?

"I brushed my teeth, can I kiss you now?"

That just multiplied the heat I was feeling and I nodded, biting my lower lip.

He moved fast, encircling an arm around my waist and grabbing my nape to pull me in before capturing my lips.

And it felt so good. I grasped his biceps as I felt like the heat I was feeling was relieved for a bit. He licked my lower lip and I opened my mouth for him.

He swirled his tongue with mine, occasionally biting my lower lip. His kisses went down from my lips to my jaw and to my neck, and I couldn't help but moan when he lapped at a sensitive spot on my neck before giving it a hickey.

He pulled away, admiring his work while growling lowly.

He smirked at me when I tugged him to the bed. "I thought we were going to the shower"

"Later" I replied before pushing him to the bed and climbing on top of him.

I sat on his hard on and he groaned before I leaned down to kiss him again.

I pulled away to unbuckle his belt and he chuckled. "Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this but aren't we going too fast--" I cut him off by putting a finger on his lips "sshh"

I continued unbuckling his belt and completely removed it from around his waist. I took his hands and tied it together before tying it to the head board with his belt.

"Ohh, kinky" he uttered as he smirked.

I took the sleep eye mask I saw earlier on his bedside table and put it on him as he chuckled. "I never thought you had it in you."