20 - Dream

---
In celebration for reaching 100k+ reads!
🥳🎉👏
I'm giving you an early steamy update. *winks*

Enjoy, my children.
---

.

I fucked up.

I looked down under the blanket, dumbfounded at my naked waist where a hand is around it.

Fuck, it wasn't a dream. The hand on my waist says so.

I covered my face with my hands as I felt myself reddened in embarrassment with the memory of last night.

"Then dont." My underwear he was holding fell down from his hand to the floor as he heard what I just said.

"You'll hate me after this" I saw his bicep muscles tensed as he closed his fist. Hmmm I wanna lick them.

"I won't, I promise" I said as I once again shamelessly opened my legs in front of him and showed him my wet hole. "Please"

I was shameless, it was my dream after all. I do whatever I want in my dream. He finally gave in and marched to the bed. When he was close enough, he reached for my ankle and pulled me down the edge of the bed, closer to him.

He put one knee on the bed between my legs and leaned down, putting a hand beside my head to support his upper body. "Don't tempt me"

"Please be tempted" I snickered at him while snaking my hand under his shirt to feel his abs but he stopped me with his free hand.

"Jamie, you were avoiding me for a long time before all this. I don't think you want any of this to happen if you're in your right mind right now."

"I am in my right mind, and I am in heat so stop holding yourself back or I swear to goddess I will call someone else to come take care of me instead"

He growled at that and stood back up with a knee still on the bed before taking his shirt off, showing his delicious chest and abs. That made me sat up a little with my elbows supporting me. "Don't say I didn't warn you"

I bit my lip "Yes, daddy" I teased.

He growled again "And don't start avoiding me again after I'm done with you"

I was only able to reply with a moan because he leaned down, gripped my hair to extend my neck and captured my lips.

His kisses were aggressive and so passionate at the same time, like he was craving for this for a long time, I liked it. I put my arms around his neck as he lowered my back down the bed while his other hand were caressing my thigh as he positioned himself between my legs. As we kissed, I kept moving, desperately trying to get some friction between my legs.

I gasped for air when he let go of my lips and his kisses traveled down my jaw and to my neck where he nipped at the area where he put a hickey earlier and I moaned. It felt so good, I wanted him to just bite me there.

"Mark me"

He kissed my skin there "Patience, love" he uttered, giving me butterflies in my stomach before he trailed kisses down to my chest. I gasped when he licked a nipple before sucking it. My back arched of how good it felt. I'm going crazy. My penis is probably leaking at this point, and my hole felt like it just kept on getting wetter and wetter.

He transfered his attention to my other nipple and it felt just as good. His hands were caressing my sides and thigh while he was doing all those things with his mouth.