11 - Pillow

Jamie's POV

Helping Ricky out of the packhouse wasn't so hard because he could still walk okay but when we got out he snaked his arms around my waist again and leaned his weight on me.

"Mmmhmmm" he nuzzled my neck

"Is it that bad?" I rubbed his back

"Yeah"

"Let's get in the car, I'll drive" he gives me the key and I helped him hop in to the passenger seat while I hop in to the driver seat before driving off back to our pack.

After a few minutes, we entered the pack lands and as soon as we did, Ricky groaned "Jamie~"

"What's wrong?"

"I think I'm gonna puke if I stay in this car any longer. Let's stop at your place, hmm?"

I parked the car infront of our house. The packhouse is still a few minutes away. I can just take him home after he rest for a bit. As soon as I got him out of the car, he's back at clinging at me. His arms around my waist and face on my neck.

"Do you wanna go to the bathroom?" I asked while rubbing his back.

"I wanna sleep"

"Then I'll take you home now"

"I can't"

"Still dizzy?"

"Mmhm"

I sighed. This guy. He's been very clingy and I've been feeling so hot. He doesn't know how flustered I am since the moment he held me in front of Stephen.

It's not difficult to push him away really if I just do but when else am I allowed to embrace him like this?

Opportunistic, I know.

"Alright. Lets go inside"

We tiptoed our way inside knowing my family is probably already sleeping at this time. I opened my room's door and pushed him in gently.

"It smells good in here"

"What are you talking about"

"Your room, it smells.." I cut him off as soon as I realized what he was talking about.

"My mom!" I suddenly exclaimed and he raised his brow at me "M-my mom, its the perfume she made, I like the smell so I spray it around my room." Thankfully, he bought that.

I'm such an idiot. Of course my room would smell like my original scent. How could I not think about that before I agreed on letting him sleepover? Ugh, too late now. I'm just glad he seem to believe it.

I tossed him some large clothes of mine to change into and I entered the bathroom to also change mine.

"I'll sleep on the floor" he said as soon as I opened the bathroom door

"What kind of person am I if I let our Alpha sleep on the floor? My parents would be disappointed in me. You sleep on the bed"

"Then let's both sleep on the bed"

"No way!"

"Why nooott? We used to sleep beside each other before!" He whined. He's acting like a child that has his candy taken from him.

"You think it's the same then and now?"

"Why would it not be the same?"

"Because we've grown up!"

"But we're still friends!"

Ow. That fuckin hurt.

"Fine!"

And we did. Just sleep. With my slightly stinging heart and me all flustered and semi hard. And him sleeping so well. Thankfully, I was able to fall asleep after a while.

..

*snap* *snap*

*snap*

What is that sound?

*snap* *snap*

Is that a camera shutter? Why the hell is someone taking pictures in my room?

I heard someone giggle. "Oh Jamie, you look cute together" *snap* *snap*

Was that my mom? That was totally her voice just now.

I opened my eyes and see mom at the side of my bed holding a camera.

"Mom, what are you d-" I stopped when I realized I'm on top of something that's definitely not my mattress or any of my pillow. I look down and see a sleeping, shirtless Ricky.

Wait, why the hell is he shirtless?!! Oh my goddess, my mom! My mom saw us like this! Me on top of a shirtless man that has his right hand on my back and his left hand on my.... my.. my buttcheek?!! Fuck! This is gonna create a big misunderstanding.

"Mom, I can explain-"

"Get yourselves ready for breakfast in ten minutes, dear. Bring your boyfriend with you downstairs" She winked before turning her back and walking out the door.

"HE'S NOT MY BOY-"she slammed the door behind her. "-friend"

Ricky suddenly groaned under me and he squeezed my butt. I don't know if that was intentional or he was still asleep when he did that but I shriek in shock and slapped him in the face making him jolt awake. I quickly scramble away from him.

"Jamie, what the hell?!"

"Perv!" I screamed at him with my flushed face and rapidly beating heart.

"Excuse me?"

Shit. Maybe he didn't mean to do that.

"I..I mean uhm.. you..you were.." My gaze traveled to his toned chest. Holy hell, I am the perv.

"I was what?"

"You..I... we were.. m-my mom said to get ready for breakfast in ten minutes!" I uttered before I frantically stumble my way to the bathroom.

---
Ricky pretending drunk scene inspired from Omega Complex, a BL manhua❤️
---