22 - Restaurant

---
Thank you so much you guys for commenting, appreciating my work, messaging me to keep up the good work. You're the reason I find time to keep updating. Thank you so much❤

and for those who decided to post rude comments, get tf outta here. No one's forcing you to read this. I appreciate opinions and stuff but if you say it rudely, girl get out

But anyway, the votes and nice, fluttering, uplifting comments and messages overpowers your rude comments so you're insignificant. Take your insignificant ass elsewhere

moving on..
---

Jealousy is not something I have ever associated with Ricky in my whole life of knowing him. He's an alpha, he gets anything he wants so why would he be jealous of anything or anyone?

I've never seen or even imagined him being jealous.

So it came as a shock to me when he began displaying behaviors of what I can only describe as jealousy, the moment I mentioned alpha Stephen's name.

And it's because of me.

Who would've thought that a nobody like me, would cause an alpha to feel jealous? I mean he doesn't even need to be jealous because I will always choose him

I'm a sucker for him.

A cocksucker for him too.... ANYWAYS!

A shiver ran through my spine when Ricky gripped my thigh hard before rubbing it while intensely glaring at alpha Stephen.

When I mentioned a few hours ago how I planned on meeting alpha Stephen for the day, Ricky insisted on coming, but he was called by his father, the current alpha, because of some important alpha stuff they needed to do. He said I could go, as long as I bring someone with me, buy the meal as promised and tell him that I was already taken, make sure he understood and won't contact me again and go home immediately after.

My brother couldn't come with me because he had to be with Ricky as his beta so I picked Noah.

"You make sure that alpha doesn't do anything, not even touch Jamie. If he does,... cut a finger off, you got it?" Ricky instructed Noah

"Roger!" He saluted "Operation: Get rid of Alpha Stupid!" Noah exclaimed

"It's alpha Stephen"

"Eh. Potato potato"

"You're right, it is the same thing" Ricky agreed before turning to me.

"It's better to meet him now and tell him off rather than decline and make him contact you again. Noah should be fine as your companion so as to not cause conflict between our packs but I'll get some warriors to subtly follow you closely so I'll get reports every now and then. If anything happens, I'll be informed and will leave anything and come to you" he tells me as he stroked my cheek before kissing me on the lips.

I chuckled when we pulled away before replying "It's just lunch, Ricky"

"I just hate the fact that he gets to have lunch with you today and I can't." He pouted jokingly before smiling. "Stay safe" He kissed my forehead "and stay mine" he continued before leaving the house with Brent following him.

When Noah and I arrived at the restaurant where we agreed to meet, Alpha Stephen was already there, waving at us from his table. When we got closer, I sat opposite to where alpha stephen sat while Noah sat next to me. Noah kept his eyes narrowed at Stephen at first, as if watching his every move but when the food we ordered arrived, his eyes lit up, getting distracted and his focus transfered automatically and solely on the foods. Then, he started eating like a pig that was starved for a week.