24 - Count

---
AYEE 200K+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!🥳🥳

also
🔞MATURE CONTENT WARNING🔞
(as if you ever needed it)
👀
---

"We're not done yet"

We better not.

After taking his shirt off, he took my hand and raised it so he can kiss the back of it while looking at me before he placed my palm on his neck and guided it down to his chest and down his abs. I gulped as my palm slid down his muscular abdomen to the bulge on his jeans.

I kneeled and sat on my legs before fumbling his belt and jeans open. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me with dilated pupils.

It was the confirmation I needed and I pulled his boxer down, releasing his erection.

I wrapped my fingers around it and he hissed as I admired how the veins around it were bulging. I crouched down, lifting my butt up, positioning so I could lick it.

I rubbed my lower lip to his tip while looking up at him before I completely wrapped my lips around him and moving my head up and down. He gripped my hair as he threw his head back and grunted in pleasure.

I moaned with him in my mouth when he reached down and squeezed one ass cheek.

Before he could finish, he pushed me away and made me lie on my back. He stepped out of his jeans and boxers, getting completely naked. He spread my legs and positioned himself sitting between them and removed my shirt before tossing it away.

I gasped when he rubbed my hole with his thumb while stroking his cock. "mmh.. so wet" he uttered. "What did you say you wanted me to do?"

I bit my lip and shook my head sideways. Is he seriously asking me that now when he already know what it is?

He stopped rubbing my hole and used the thumb he was rubbing my hole with to pull my lower lip free from my teeth. "Tell me" I whimpered when he rubbed my hole with the tip of his cock ".... or I won't do it"

I looked down to his veiny cock. Fuuuuuck~

"F-fuck me, please"

He smirked handsomely and kissed me on the lips before pulling away and saying "Good boy".. and I liked every second of it.

He entered me slowly and I gasped and moaned in pain and pleasure. He gripped my cock and stroked it as he slowly pushed in.

He growled. I was breathing heavily by the time he was completely in and I felt so stretched and full.. in a good way. He gave me few seconds to adjust to his size before moving in and out in a slow rhythm and I gasped and moaned with each motion.

The pain disappeared but the pleasure remained as his movement went faster.

"Ah ah mmh ha Ricky nghmm" I moaned as I gripped the bedsheet in pleasure.

He held my legs up and open with his arms while staring at where we were connected. He grunted "You feel so good, babe"

He let go of my legs and gripped my waist, pulling me to him to meet his every thrust.

I was getting so close and he must've felt it because he leaned down and kissed me on the lips while thrusting. His kisses travelled down my jaw and to my neck, licking a sensitive area there.

I don't know what came first, me cumming or Ricky burying his canines on the area where my neck and shoulder meets to mark me or him filling me with his release.

I just know that I screamed, moaning in extreme and prolonged climax of pleasure. Ricky growled while claiming me .My back arched and my legs quivered as I came, shooting cum on mine and Ricky's abdomen.

He retracted his canines and licked on the wound while I laid there limp, my body recovering from that intense experience I just had while breathing heavily.

He kissed me on the lips again, pulled away after awhile and rained me with kisses on my face and neck while I giggled.

"I love you" he uttered before leaning back and pulling out of me. I felt his cum dripped down from my hole and I wasn't able to react or even say I love you back when he suddenly flipped me on my stomach.

He grabbed my hips and lifted it, my face remaining flopped on the pillow.

I looked back at him in confusion only to see him staring at my ass while biting his lips sexily.

and again, like the slut that I am, I moved my hips from side to side as if I'm hypnotizing him with my ass.

I was gonna laugh at my own actions but he suddenly entered me and a moan escaped from my lips instead of a laugh.

"W-wait, I ah al-ready came t-two mmh times" I said in between moans as he thrusted in and out over and over.

"And we'll keep counting"

Holy mother of crackers.

I could only burry my face on the pillow, scream as he fucked me from behind, and take it.....

gladly...

After that round, he let me rest for a bit. He went out of the room for a while and came back with a glass of cold water. I extended my arm to accept it but he drank it so I glared at him. I was gonna tell him he's an asshole but he gripped my jaw, pulled me close and kissed me, making me drink it from his mouth. After I swallowed the water he gave me in a very unusual but hot way, he licked his way from my neck to my jaw tracing a line of water that escaped my mouth before kissing me again.

Then he carried me to the bathroom where he prepared a warm bath for me.

He stepped in the bathtub with me before sitting us down and making me lean my back to his chest and I was finally able to relax for a bit.

only for a bit because he fucked me again in the bathtub.

and again after that, and then again after that.

He said we would keep counting..

but that's the problem

I lost count.