15 - Weirdwolves

---
I just got home from a toxic 12 hour hospital duty but I heard your pleas, my children. And to your pleas, I shall deliver. Enjoy
---

"You make me feel like a fool~ o-oh~, waiting for youuuu~~ " he sang teasingly and I glared at the human named Noah infront of me.

"Shut up"

"I mean who would not expect something if you already made love in a car?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "How many times do I have to tell you? We didn't make love, we just made out, just kissing!"

"Potato, potato"

I sighed exasperatedly. You're probably wondering why me and this human that almost broke my eardrums are talking, not to mention, talking about my hell of a lovelife. Well, I'm confused too. All I know is that I was out sitting under a tree alone when he suddenly walked to me and demanded to see Ricky to ask him to pay for the trumpet he bent last friday and the moment he mentioned Ricky, my tears fell like waterfalls making him ask me what's wrong and I just poured everything out and told him about the kiss and about saturday night. So now here we are..

"You are so fucking weird" I told him

He suddenly paused and then whispered loudly.

"This school is weirder!" I raised an eyebrow at him. "This school is hiding something, I'm telling you. I just know it"

"How so?"

"You won't believe me if I tell you."

"Try me"

He inched closer to my side and whispered to my ear.

"Werewolves are real" he looked around before whispering again "and this school is infested by them"

hmm

Curiouser and Curiouser..

"Where'd you even get that idea from?"

"Well, ever since I got here and moved in the school dorm, I hear howls every night." He paused for a while, looking down to his lap before continuing "a-and one night, someone passed by my room and she seemed like she was growling like an animal so I tried to follow her to ask if she was okay but then she suddenly turned into a big dog, I swear that was the first time I was thankful of my tendency to freeze when in fear and shock so she didn't notice me. Good job self, good job." He patted his own shoulder before rubbing it like he was comforting his self. After that, he began biting his nails while staring at nothing like he's in his own world.

"I thought I was becoming crazy but I observed her the day after, and then the entire school too and eventually found out how to identify a werewolf." He turned to me, his eyes crazy wide and I iust now noticed the dark circles under his eyes "and there's so many of them"

he pointed his fore finger downward while saying in a whispery voice "here, in this school"

I stared at him for the longest time.

"pfft-- I'm sorry" I pressed my lips together to hold my laugh in but I couldn't help the smile thats still coming out.

"See, I knew you'd laugh at me" he frowned crossing his arms while pouting.