23 - Loud

Fuck.

I said that out loud, didn't I?

"What did you just say?"

"I didn't say anything" I shook my head sideways vigorously.

"Yes, you did"

"Auditory hallucinations, that's what it was"

"Jamie" he gave me a warning look "tell me what you want"

I clamped my lips close and shook my head no as a response.

Ain't no way! I'm too shy.

He adjusted himself to face me before raising his hand to cup my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Jamie, you don't have to think of ways on how to make me fuck you" he says in a low voice, stroking my cheek while looking at me intimately in the eyes, "you just have to tell me and I'll do it, because trust me, it'll be my pleasure to do your will". His gaze went down to my lips as he touched and gently pulled my lower lip down with his thumb. He slowly got closer and closer before whispering in a sexy voice "so tell me what you want, my mate"

I gulped, staring at his gorgeous eyes, goddamnit, then to his lips, then to his eyes again as I tried to speak.

"I- I want.."

"Yes baby?"

"I want you t-to f--" BEEEEEEEEPPP

I jumped on my seat when a car behind us suddenly honked at us causing mine and Ricky's forehead to bump with each other. We both wailed in pain, grasping our own heads but he recovered faster and immediately drove the car while cussing repeatedly to his heart's content.

He reached a hand to my head while driving, rubbing the area where I bumped him with, easing the pain.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled at him even if he wasn't looking at me. Loving the feeling of him being concerned about me. "I am now"

"Are you sure?"

"Mmm" I reached for his hand on my head, pulling it down before interlacing our fingers together and placing it on my lap, admiring how small my hand looked compared to his hand.

"Let's get it iced" he said as we arrived and he parked the car infront of the packhouse.

I pouted when he let go of my hand and followed him with a glare for letting go of my hand when I was still feeling and admiring it, as he got out of the car and walked around.

My frown and glare disappeared and I smiled big when he opened the car door for me.

He gave me a confused look for a sec when I raised both my arms but immediately chuckled when he understood what I meant.

He unbuckled my seatbelt and I encircled my arms around his neck as he put his arms around me to lift me up and I immediately put my legs around his waist.

"Oh you big baby" he laughed and I burried my face on his neck chuckling for being childish.

I sniffed his neck, feeling myself getting drunk of his delicious smell as he carried me inside the packhouse.

After a while, I raised my head and look around when I felt him placed me on something to sit.

"This isn't your room" I said as I look around what seemed to be a personal kitchen. I am sitting on the kitchen counter while he stands infront of me between my legs.

"Yeah, coz it's ours"

"Huh?"

He took one of my hands from around his neck and kissed it. "This entire floor is the Alpha and Luna's... and it's now ours, this will now be our home."

"But what about your parents?"

"They gladly packed their things and moved to a house near the forest. We weren't supposed to get this place until coronation but they were excited"

"Okay" I smiled at him, feeling so happy just by being with him and imagining a future with him that I kissed him full on the lips. He kissed back just as passionate and I could feel his happiness and love through the kiss.

My hands run through his soft hair as we kissed while his hands were caressing my sides, thighs and back. We pulled away, breathing heavily while looking at each other's eyes.

He suddenly raised the hem of my shirt to my mouth, exposing my chest and abdomen. "Bite" I licked my lips before doing what he said.

I threw my head back when he lowered his head and licked my nipple.

"nnggm" I moaned through the cloth of my shirt as he lapped at my nipple while gripping the small of my back to pull me close.

I thought he said we'd put cold compress on my head but I'm not complaining.

I shrieked, causing the hem of my shirt to fall down when he suddenly pulled my shorts along with my underwear off. The movement caused me to slide down a bit but he caught me by my ass so I didn't fall all the way. He placed me on the counter again while kissing and licking my neck and I was dazed once again. It just feels so damn good wherever he touches.

His kisses travelled up to my ear before he whispered something that caused my cock to become fully erect and my hole felt wet.

"Spread your legs for me, Jamie" He whispered while carresing my thighs.

And like the slut that I am, I spread it open.

"Good boy" I bit my lip suppressing a moan and looking at him with hooded eyes. He raised the hem of my shirt again and made me bite onto it. "Don't let it go"

I wasn't able to suppress my moans anymore when he lowered his head between my legs and gave me head. He was holding both my legs up and open for him while he devoured me in the freaking kitchen.

What an incredible house warming activity.

I wanna warm the other corners of the house too.

I was about to cum when he stopped sucking my cock. I was gonna complain but I wasn't able to say anything when he proceeded to lap at my hole. My legs quivered in pleasure and I kept on moaning and gasping, feeling every stroke of his tongue.

He licked his way from my hole to my cock thats glistening in precum before inserting a finger in while licking my cock and I moaned so loud as I can through the cloth of my shirt. "Ngghh ngcky uhm mmh phlease"

He added another finger and after just a few seconds, I released in his mouth as I threw my head back, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

He stood straight infront of me, still holding one leg of mine up, keeping it open while licking his fingers and looking at me intensely in the eyes. "Beautiful" he said after licking his fingers clean "and so delicious".

Goddess, he's gonna be the death of me.

He hoisted me up and carried me to a bedroom with a king sized bed. I was still admiring the room when he tossed me on the bed causing my body to slighty bounce on it.

"We're not done yet" he said as he took off his shirt and displayed his delicious body infront of me.

Damn, I think I'm hard again.