12 - Hoodie

-------
I don't know if anyone even reads this but I'm sorry for the late update., I was preparing to take the nursing licensure exam and took it last nov 12&13, the results came out and I passed! I am now officially a Registered Nurse! Yay!

...now back to the story
-------

When we went down the stairs and to the kitchen, it was like having a feast. There were too many foods and expensive kitchen utensils were displayed instead of the usual, cheap and old kitchenwares.

My parents do this whenever we have important guests coming over, i.e. the Alpha family. It's hospitality but I didn't expect her to be able to prepare this much food for such small amount of time and for one person who, by the way, basically trespassed and slept here without their permission.

But oh well, he's the future alpha so..

Anyway, after breakfast Ricky and I went to school together. He showered and borrowed some of my brother's clothes so he wont need to go home anymore and it's fine by me coz I get free ride to school even if its like a 5 min walk.

He followed me to my locker and after I got my stuff, he dragged me to his. He opened his locker and picked out his stuff as well. My eyes narrowed at something in the side corner of his locker.

"Hey, that's my hoodie" I pulled it out "why do you have this?"

He stared at me for a minute then to my hoodie then to my eyes again, his adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed before speaking "I.. that's your hoodie?"

"Yeah.. how'd you get this?"

Did I leave this somewhere?

His gaze went down to my wrist before he looked at me again. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well?"

He suddenly smiled and then he chuckled which then turned into a full laugh. He watched me with amusement while I frowned at him like he's suddenly becoming insane. "Now I get it. Now I fucking get it" He uttered in between his laughter. His laugh reduced to chuckles then he ruffled my hair.

"Oh, Jamie" he wiped his invisible tears from his eyes while leaning his back on his now closed locker.

"What has gotten into you?" Is he still drunk? Or is this his hangover self?

He just kept smiling while shaking his head "nothing". He then pulled me with him to our first period. He pulled a chair out for me beside a window at the back part of the classroom before taking a seat beside me. He still has this crazy grin plastered to his face. He's sitting so close to me with his arms on the backrest of my chair and I'm getting flustered because of it. I didn't mind him being close and touchy last night coz I knew he was just drunk and wasn't in his right mind but today is different. Why is he being like this?

"Could you scoot over? It's too hot in here and you're making it worse" I uttered an excuse

"Give me a kiss and I'll do what you said" he offered his left cheek to me

I knitted my eyebrows and pushed his face away while I feel my face blush with what he just said. "You're getting weirder and weirder each second"

He just smirked at me then proceeded to taking my hand in his and then playing with my bracelet which was also his bracelet. I suddenly got nervous because of that. He played with it for a while then I felt like he was attempting to undo the lock, so I suddenly slapped his hands away in panic.

He looked at me in shock. His facial expression shifted from shock to angry and I became more anxious.

"Slap my hand away again and I'll tie you to this chair and touch you wherever I want with everyone here watching"

I gulped. His words terrifying me for a moment before making me flustered with all the perverted thoughts that just came to my mind. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"F-fine. Just..just don't remove the bracelet. I don't wanna lose it"

He smiled wide. His fast changing of mood terrifying me a bit.

The class started and he continued to play with my hand. I couldn't focus because I could feel his gaze on me the entire time of the lecture.

"What do you want? Stop staring." I finally verbalized my concern.

He raised his hand and touched my ear. "Be honest with me and I'll tell you what I want"

I frowned. What does he mean by being honest?

By any chance, does he already know? But if he does, how did he find out?

No, that's impossible. I haven't removed the bracelet even once since casting the spell to it.

Did I miss something?

"I think you're still drunk" I uttered, nodding to myself in conclusion before facing infront to try listening to the lecture again.