Robbie

After Lana's call, I knew what I had to do. I'm going to dave her this time. I picked up my phone and dialed Delilah. "Hello?" She answered on the first ring.

"I just got off the phone with Lana, she wants to put her back up plan into motion,but she needs something else." I explained to her.

"How can I help?"

"She needs someone to keep Luca from going."

"There's no way that's possible, Rob."

"I promised her we'd try."

"Rob by agreeing to this, you're putting her in more danger." Delilah was completely against the idea.

"No I won't, I'll be there, I can protect her."

"I'll help in any way I can, but I am not doing this Robbie. Luca would never forgive me."

I paused for a moment feeling a little bit defeated. I knew I needed to keep trying.

"Delilah, please."

"No Robbie, Lana is unhinged, you haven't seen her yet. She threatened to kill Alexa's unborn child. She held a gun to her stomach. She's not the sister you grew up with." Delilah didn't realize how wrong she was.

"Delilah, that is the sister I grew up with. Haven't you ever wondered how we ended up in foster care to begin with? Lana's escape from our drug addicted parents was by burning down our home. Our parents' meth lab was found in the ruins." If it weren't for Lana, we would've been stuck in that house.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll help." I hoped with everything in me she'd agree.

"I can't do it to him, Rob. I'm sorry." Delilah ended the call before I could say another word.