Lana

I opened my eyes to see my mother laying against the sand, and Robbie running to the water towards me. "Lana!" He shouted. "Robbie?" I quickly pulled myself out of the water and rushed over to him. Leah. My mind found its way back to her. "Leah!" I took off running towards the boat. As I ran I began to feel a burning pain. I looked down to see blood. I'd been shot? Oh no. I placed my hands over my stomach. The twins. I couldn't let Luca see it, I tied my flannel shut, and kept going. It hurt, but I knew I couldn't die without knowing Leah was safe. On board I ran to where I last saw Leah. She was gone. "Leah!" I screamed looking for her, until I finally spotted her. Antonio held her by her arm next to the railing at the back of the boat. Luca stood in front of him aiming a gun at him. "Antonio!" I knew I needed to get him to focus on me. "Momma!" Leah cried for me. "Antonio, let her go, please." I softened my voice. "I am getting what I came here for!" He was still determined. "Antonio, I'm sorry. I'm sorry your father never claimed you. I'm sorry you had to watch your brother receive everything you should've, and I'm sorry you fell in love with me." I was desperate now. "None of that matters!" He brushed it off.

"It does matter Antonio! They don't understand you like I do, you and me, we're the same. I know that wasn't you five years ago. I know that wasn't your fault but if you truly have changed don't hurt my daughter."

"That's the problem Lana, as much as I want to change and want to be different for you. I just can't deny what's in my blood. I can't choose you over everything I'm owed."

"Antonio, please." He paused for a moment, and at that moment a gunshot blared and Antonio flinched in pain. The storm caused the water levels to rise and crash against the boat splashing onto the deck. Antonio glanced at me longingly, before turning his gaze to Luca. It was a stare full of hatred and anger. Locking eyes back on me, he shoved Leah overboard and into the wild chaotic waters below. "LEAH!" I screamed for her life. Antonio was shot again by Luca, and fell backwards off the boat. I ran as fast as I could to the railing of the boat. I leaned over to see if I could see Leah. Only, she was sitting in a small lifeboat. Antonio had no intentions to hurt her. He kept his promise. "Momma!" Leah cried hysterically. I let out a sigh of relief before letting myself calm into darkness. I was okay with dying today. It only seemed right to go with the twins and leave Leah with her father, and her family. She was safe now. She'd be okay now. "Lana!" Luca's voice was the last thing I heard in the darkness before silence took over and then nothing.