Chapter Twelve

Noor's pov...

i don't think there is any bride who is as excited as me to get married. I mean my jaw hurts from smiling and laughing.

The last few days have been the best days of my life.Sa Lalle was the first event that was done. It was so fun. Amira came with some of her cousins Ayesha, Husna and Maryam.

Plus my friends and my cousins too. We all got our hennas and hair done that day. It was lovely and his cousins were so nice.

That day, when I sent him a picture of my henna, and he complimented it my heart almost burst out of excitement.

Our relationship is not like that of a couple getting married. It's more like a friendship. I know this is an arranged relationship to him but certainly not to me.

The second day was the bridal shower which involved the girls only. we were eleven all together. Me, Layla, Humaira, Aaliya, hanifa, munera, barira, Amira, Husna, Ayesha and Maryam. We had lots of fun that day.

The third day was the walima. It went by well. There were a lot of advices most of them zayn and I laughed them off.

The fourth day was dinner. I wore a white ball gown for it. It was fun. We laughed played some games and we toke dozens of photos. At that point, I couldn't wait for the book album.

The fifth day which is today, is the Nikkah. Today is the day we will be bounded together forever insha allah.

Right now it was 10:30am and I was in my room with Aaliya, Humaira and hanifa and the makeup artist. Layla is probably helping mama with something since our house was packed.

"Nobody is gonna forget your wedding anniversary girl" Humaira said excitedly. Yep. I don't think anyone would. It's on the 1st of January. On a new year.

"Yeah" I replied. I was getting my makeup done. I told her to use waterproof products because there is a lot of waterworks today.

About 40 minutes later after I was done with my makeup, Layla barged in and screamed "it's officialll"

The rest of them jumped in excitement and the started filming my reaction. I covered my face with my palms making sure not to ruin my makeup. For crying out loud I was only in my pajamas I haven't changed yet.

When they finally stopped, I tried to glare at them but I couldn't stop myself from smiling. They gave me a bone crushing hug. "You guys will ruin my makeup" I yelled and they backed off.

"Congratulations" the makeup artist said smiling after packing her things. "thank you" I replied with a smile before she left.

I received a text from Amira congratulating me and so many others.

I stood up to get my lafaya and my friends helped my wear it. It was a green and purple lace like lafaya.