31: table 14

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.

***
5 months later

Noor's POV

"3 Stir fry noodles for table six ASAP" one of the waitresses shouted coming in the kitchen. I picked up a pan to start preparing it.

"Let me do it, ma'am I just finished my order," one of the cooks said and I agreed.

Confused? Let me explain.

My cafe started running 4 months ago and so far I'm enjoying how it's going. Being the head chef is a dream come true.  I'm doing what I love and it's all because of My loving, caring, and charming husband.

Honestly, if you had told me this would be my life a year ago I would consider you a mad person. All the while I kept loving Zayn knowing he loved someone else didn't stop me and now see. He married me and we are happy together.

Just then my phone started ringing and since everyone was busy in the massive kitchen, I decided to go to my office to pick up the phone. I removed my apron and went to my office.

Once there, I checked the caller's id and it was Humaira. "Hey," I said putting the phone to my ear.

"Noor we are at table 14 come here now" she said and hung up. They are here.

I adjusted my maxi dress and veil before stepping out to find table 14. On reaching there, they sat there all on there phones. "Hello ladys" I made my presence known. I sat down on one of the seats smiling. It's been weeks since we saw each other.

"How are you? How is your husband? How are your in laws?" Aaliya asked in one breath. "Yes yes. They are all good. What about you guys?" I asked.

"Aaliya and I are getting married in a month" Humaira said and my eyes grew wider.

"What? Why? How? When?" I asked. "Well you were just too busy running the cafe and your husband. We just never found the right time" Aaliya spoke out.

"Well when did you find out?" I asked. Maybe I have been too busy with work. The three of them exchanged looks all most as if they were contemplating on who will answer my question.

"We found out 2 months ago" Hanifa let out and I squeezed my brows. "Seriously you guys?" I got to my feet. "You found out 2 whole months ago and you didn't find the right time until now?" honestly I don't know if was over reacting but I felt betrayed.

Thank God the table was by the side so nobody can hear the commotion going on here. "It's not like that Noor. Stop twisting words" Humaira as they all got on there feet.

"Oh I'm twisting words now? What I'm I suppose to think? You guys have been doing this for the longest time now. Is Hanifa also getting married? No. But she knew all along"

"And about time. I'm also busy today but you gave me a call to come meet you and here I am. I will always make time for my loved ones" I said trying not to raise my voice.

"I'm not saying you should tell me everything that's going on in your life I know some things are personal but things like this aren't supposed to be kept from a friend" honestly if I continued talking this will never end and we are in a public place.