23: Hickeys.

Ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
****

Noor's pov

My eyes twinkled open from the rays of the daylight sun. Gosh, why do I always forget to shut the curtains?

I suddenly felt a rush of coldness underneath me. I looked under the duvet and I was naked. I was freaking naked. The memories of the previous night came surging. Oh my goodness. I can't believe it. We had made our marriage official. We were bound to each other now.

The door screeched open slightly and I shrieked before pulling the duvet over my head hiding from him. I heard his footsteps near me almost as if he was standing over me. I gulped. I didn't want to be seen by him at least not yet.

"I didn't know your acting skills are this good" he complimented sarcastically. Shoot. How did he know I was awake? Did I make some sort of movement? Oh, God.

I lay motionless hoping and praying to God that he doesn't make an effort to shift the duvet from my face. "You know you have to face me sooner or later right?" he states before departing the room. He was right. I should have seen this coming. I was going to face him sooner or later.

I released a loud sigh before attempting to go to the bathroom. I covered my naked body with the duvet and started walking. Oh God, my legs were aching.

After successfully arriving at the bathroom, and closing the door I took off the duvet and turned on the shower. I needed a hot shower.

After turning off the shower I looked in the mirror and gasped. Hickeys were all over my neck. What should I do now? It probably won't be lost in sight soon. I wrapped a towel around my body and opened the toilet door slightly so I can peek outside. It looked like he wasn't there so I strolled out of the toilet and went to the closet.

I picked out a beige turtle neck top with black high-waisted baggy jeans. I paired it with a black veil. After getting dressed, I stood by the door debating whether or not to go outside of the room. Gosh, I should stop acting like this.

With that final thought, I walked out of the door. I heard their noises at the kitchen island. Zayn was busy on his laptop with a mug of coffee near him. And Aaryan was engaged on his phone with a plate of breakfast.

"Don't you think Noor should be up by now? is she okay?"Aaryan asked Zayn. They both failed to notice my figure standing not far behind them.

"She should" came Zayn's short reply sipping his coffee. I cleared my throat to make my presence known. The two men turned their heads and saw me walk to them.

"Good morning" I greeted avoiding zayn's eyes. "Morning" they both responded. I sat next to Zayn and opposite to Aaryan. Zayn stood up and came back with a plate of breakfast with orange juice. "Thanks" I smiled at him to which he returned.

Just then I received a text from Layla. Shoot I forgot they were leaving today.

Layla: hey Mama is asking if you are going to be at the airport when we are leaving.

Me: Sure. Zayn and I will be there.

I quickly replied to her and turned to Zayn "my parents are leaving by 11 and its already 10" I told him.

"I know. I was waiting for you to finish your breakfast" he replied. I nodded my head and quickly finished eating before we left.

The two of us went down to the parking lot of the apartment silently. Aaryan didn't really want to come with. He is a total introvert sometimes. I asked zayn why we were going to the parking lot cause non of us had a car here.

"I hired it last night" he said and I nodded. We were soon on our way to the airport after Zayn tried the GPS to find the location even after I told him I knew the way to the airport. Like seriously, I lived here for years.

***

"This is so pretty right?" I said pointing to a beige dior bag.I peeked up at Zayn who looked hella bored.

"Yeah sure" he replied looking totally uninterested.

Right now we are at a mall because we decided to do some shopping. Specifically me, After my family left

"You know you could look a little optimistic right" I whisper yelled looking up at him. "Do you think I want to be here?" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

We soon checked out and are now settled in the car. We decided to eat out and I texted Aaryan to tell him about his lunch.

Me; hey. I have ordered some food for you I already gave the address and it may arrive any minute

His reply came almost instantly. He was prolly hungry.

Aaryan: thankkksss. You're the best sister in law everrrr.

Me: I know. I know

I smiled a little which didn't go unnoticed by Zayn. "Who's that" he asked fixing his eyes on the road.

"Aaryan. He says I'm the best sister in law ever" I told him sheepishly. "Hmm" he responded.

It took us 30 minutes to arrive at our destination which was a Turkish cuisine restaurant. Zayn reserved a table for us before we arrive so we were taken to our table immediately.

We settled in and the waiter took our orders after bringing our drinks.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked Zayn. "Probably 2
In the afternoon" he replied

"It's a six hours flight and we are going to arrive in the night. Can't you make our departure earlier?" I asked.

"No"

I kept quiet after that till our food arrived. I dug In immediately and so did Zayn.

I was so excited to go back home. To my house. I miss everything there.

**
I know I have kept you guys waiting and I'm so so soooo sorry. I have been occupied doing nothing. Yeah, u heard that, absolutely nothing.

But anyways this chapter kinda doesn't say a lot so wait for the drama that awaits you very soon.

Peace ✌️

Do we like this?☝️☝️☝️