The audition ~ Chap 2

•~•~•~•~•~•~•  

I wake up to my ring tone.

I groggily answer the phone to hear Ash screaming at me.

"Where are you!? Why are you not here!? Auditions are starting at 10:00"

I shot up and cocked my head to the side so see that it was 9:43

"...SHIT!"

I hung up the phone immediately and sprung up to get changed. Thank god I took a shower last night so I was fresh now.

I got myself ready and flew out the door. I ment to dress more nice but ended up putting on the most casual I had, a white shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

I ripped down the road to the theater and ran in. I saw ash impatiently waiting for me in the lobby.

Without a word she snatched my wrist and dragged me to the main stage. Well, The back stage area.

"Ok they already started but you haven't got called up yet. We put your name on the end of the paper so you're LUCKY. Me and Johnny will be sitting by Mr. Moon giving him our opinion along with rosita," she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her. "Don't. Screw. Up."

Then she let go and walked off.

My nerves were never more jumpy. I didn't even get to warm up, so I went to the corner and softly practiced my song.

Each moment that passed by I got more and more anxious. All these auditions were absolutely amazing. How could I top them!?

The people with instruments were last but they are getting called up so it must be my turn in a matter of minutes.

I chose to audition with a piano to show off my skill set.

Just as quickly as I got there I heard it. My name.

"Next we have... (Y/N) (L/N). Mr. (L/N) please step out."

I knew I had to now... I mean what's the worst that can happen? I don't get picked? That's not so bad.

I hesitantly walk onto the stage. Across from me is a worker strolling in a piano and a little bench on it.

I covered my face from the audience seats and got and sat Down on the little bench.

"Alright whenever you're ready (Y/N)." Mr. Moon told me looking back down at his clip board.

'Okokok, deep breath in, deep breath out' I placed my hands on the keys.

I didn't even sing the first lines out of fear but I couldn't ruin my one shot. Not now. I started to bealt (belt? Idk) the lyrics.

Dance with me, make me sway~

Like a lazy ocean huggs the shore, pull me close, sway me more.

I relaxed my myself and and smoothed out my voice.

Like a flower bending in the breeze, then with me, spin with me.