I'm going to eat the lion frfr

I'll just explain it now cause I don't feel like building it into the chapter. So you got home the night of the majestics weekly performance of Out of This World. You can't perform in it (obviously) so you just decide to go backstage after the show to say hi to everyone.

"Alright, let's get going. Porsha is already performing by now so we need to go." I slid my suitcase to the side of my room.

"Ok," he walked past me. "Let get going" he smiled to me and walked with ba bounce in his step.

I followed after him, getting in my car once we got there. As we pulled out I decided to try to talk with him. "Uhm, so who are you most excited to see again?"

"I'm not sure, I'm pretty excited to see everyone." He tapped his chin. "Maybe Rosita. I like talking with her, what about you?"

"Oh me? Hm.. probably Ash or Johnny." I stayed quiet after that. He continued to talk about the cast and what he was going to say to them.

After a while I completely zoned out. I couldn't listen to him or focus. I only had one thing on my mind. How scared I was to confront Clay.

My brain felt like it was fogging up and my eyes stayed studying my hands sitting on the steering wheel.

"Y/N!" buster yelled snagging me out of whatever I was just in. I looked up to see that the traffic light in front of me had turned red, and the cars before me all stopped.

"GAH-" I pressed down on the breaks as fast and hard as I could, forcing my car to squeal and come to a jolting stop.

Nothing crazy happened after that, nothing but if you honk from the people around us.

I breathe out shakily, gripping the wheel tighter. "Oh- oh my God Buster. I'm so sorry I-I, I just.." I tried to speak. I hit my head on the steering wheel and sighed. "Buster."

"What? I- are you fine?" He he asked from beside me.

I quickly sat up and faced him. "No! I'm not! I'm not fine, nothing is!" I yelled.

"Huh, What do you mean?" He slowly grabbed my arm and tried to speak gently.

"Buster I just.. I need to tell you something." I tell him as the light turned green. I started going, now making sure my eyes were glued to the road.

"I'm listening." He reminded me and urged me to continue.

"It's uh, it's Clay." I quietly told him. "He wants me to do what he did last time. I told him sure but only if you said yes and he didn't like that."

He seemed to be confused at first, then surprised me by talking on more of a mad tone. "What? What did he say to you? What do you mean he didn't like it?"

"He didn't, well uh, didn't want me to ask. Cause he thought you'd be mad or something.." I mumbled and went off my words at the end.

"He WHAT?" He moved back.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I'll talk to him when we get there. I just want to see if he meant it how he said. He's not a bad person, I mean he's the Clay Calloway. He's always been nice to us so-" I rambled on before Buster just cut me off.