threesome time (ft. slay Calloway)

I'm warning you rn, the next few chapters are going to be WACK so just skip to chapter "slay soul sisters" if you want to avoid a Zootopia crossover and the threesome drama, ok continue.

Before I start I want to address this but you may have noticed I set the story on completed

And I you are probably so very extremely interested in that and asking "oh, now why would you do that waffle hoe?"

Well it's because the story is completed.

And before you guys like it fight me or push me off a cliff or smth that doesn't mean I'm done making chapters.

Now the two things that I just said might seem counterintuitive but they're not. :D

Cause the story is strong enough by itself to be cut off here. BUT  I won't because I'm too attached to it at the moment and this is the only grip I have on happiness left so slay.

Enjoy my beautiful Simps (tw this chapter is bad asf)

_______

I've had a fat crush on clay for months now. Well years if you count when I found his music back in my teen years, but it's only amplified recently. And I feel so bad about it, considering Buster is so committed to me and only me.

Plus I definitely love Buster more, I mean, think of how much we've been through.

Hell, we're engaged for Christ sake.

But I just can't get my mind off that Lion. It Crossed my mind to maybe ask Buster discreetly if he would be open to that kind of relationship. I quickly shoot that thought away "no no he wouldn't.." I mumble under my breath.

"Who wouldn't what?"

I quickly turn around to see Buster's sweet smiling face approach me.

"Uhhh... Nothing." I got up from my sitting position on my couch.

He raised a brow at me, "well that was a suspicious response. Is there something you need to tell me?"

My ears flopped down from instinct. As soon as I noticed I forced them back up. "Heh he nope! I'm good. We're good. It's all good."

He frowned placing his hand on my arm. "Y/n, you know can tell me anything.."

"Look there's nothing to tell, everything is normal and dandy." I push his arm off and step back.

"Now that's a load of bull." He shook his head and crossed his arms.

"Uh no it's not. Oh oh hold on," I cupped my hand around my ear. "I think porsha's calling me- okay bye-" I tried to speed away.

As I tried to walk past him he grabbed my wrist "come on, do you really think I'd fall for that?"

"Honestly not really, but I tried." I breathe out facing away from him.

"Ok, what is it?" He got back around in front of me.

"I can't say." I simply answered, avoiding his eyes.