Dance ~ Chap 6

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I park my car and head up to the building where I see ash heading out.

"Hey man!" Ash called as I passed her on the steps.

"Hey. See you soon."

"See ya." She smiled and headed off.

I took a deep breath and headed into the theater. I made my way to the practice room that was assigned to me.

Before I was about to open the door Buster made his way into the hall they were in and called me. "Hey! Y/N!" He ran over with a clipboard.

"Need to check you in," he said scribbling on his board.

"Oh, right." I turn the handle to enter. He followed me in and sat on a chair.

"So do you have anything to update me on?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yes, actually. I chose all my songs and would like to sign up for them today." I turned to him.

"Wow! Already? Y/N, you sure are full of surprises."

"Guilty," I giggled. "I would also like to ask you something."

"Oh, anything." He said standing up and walking to me.

"Ash told me that you Rosita and Gunter choreography."

Buster smiled, "sure did! What about it?"

"Weeeeeell, I was thinking of adding some dance into my routine, and I was hoping that you would help with the choreography. "

"Heh, with all due respect, I wasn't expecting you to go with that," he looked up and put down his clipboard. "But yes, I'd be happy to help. What did you have in mind?"

I showed him the songs that I was going to do and we talked over which ones should be danced to and which ones shouldn't.

"Well basically all of them are pretty slow, the dance would need to be something delicate like ballet or slow dancing, we would need to hire you a partner for that one though..." Buster trailed off putting his hand to his mouth to think.

"Oh, well it's about time to leave. Do you think you can sleep on it?" I ask grabbing my satchel and swinging it on my shoulder.

"Huh, oh! Yes, sure thing Y/N. See you tomorrow." He said writing my songs on his board.

"See ya." I concluded strolling out and exiting the building.

______________

Sorry it's so short I'm 💖l a z y💖

If you enjoy check out my other stuff :3