Bur-berry

"Oh it's you the coward", I pointed at him.

"E-excuse me", wow his voice was thick and he also had an accent but I could get his it was british he had black hair, had glasses on, had a chiseled nice jaw...he was actually cute.

"Look, I didn't mean it that way, it's just you ran away without even saying thanks or you didn't even help me",I whined talking to him,"not that I needed it but still a sense of appreciation is needed",I clutched my chest pretending hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it but that's why I'm here to thank you..."

"Oh, thanks but you need to know how to defend yourself what if I wasn't there i-", he then interrupted me.

"You didn't let me finish, you know martial art, I want you to teach me",wait did he just say he wanted me to teach him martial art...oh this boy is so cute.

"Do you know how hard it is to learn cutecake?", I asked, I honestly thought he was a cutie.

He chuckled and said"yh I do but I wanna try, um pls teach me", he said looking down.

Gosh...how cute can he be.

"Alright...I will but were will we meet", I saw him flash a cute smile and said "we can meet at a studio or...", He trailed off.

I looked at him expecting him to finish.

"The gym everyday after school?", He asked unsure.

"Um ok I guess, but I'll have to check my schedule first, ok?"

"Yh, sure, thanks",we broke off to an awkward silence until I said,"what's your name".

"The name's Zachariah"

"Oh, short for Zak"

"You could call me that, I guess"

I just hummed "mmm"

"Umm what's your name"

"You could call me 'iam' "

"Is it ayyam Muslim name or I am"

"I am", I answered casually then I realised,"how did you know ayyam was a Muslim name"

"Cause I'm a Muslim revert, my family's a revert", he answered smiling...

"Oh my Allah, Alhamdulillah welcome to Islam bro", I said feeling really happy, it's good to have another brother in Islam that I knew.

"Thanks, Alhamdulillah", he said smiling too. Then went back to serious,"Now seriously what is your name".

I stroked my index finger on my chin pretending to think,"The name is bur", I said standing up.

"Bur?...is that even a name", he said with a confused face.

"Anything is a name in America, cutecake. Now ask me, bur what", I said already at the door.

"Ugh bur what?", He said pretending to be curious.

"Bur-berry", I then laughed at my own joke. While he looked flatly at me and said,"Ha ha, very funny".

I just rolled my eyes at him."let's go"

"To where?"

"To the cafeteria"

"Why were you here in the first place?"

"Just something up on my mind but you've cheered me up cutecake, now let's go"

"Oh, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere"

"Why",

"I don't eat in the umm cafeteria",oh that's why he was right behind me where I stayed.

"Are you afraid of Aleksandr", I asked curiously

"No",he said with his head down

"Oh cmon if you're afraid, I'll protect you, I mean you did see how I dealth with those guys",I said kicking an invisible Aleksandr's face."So I'll protect you don't worry"

"But I..."

"No buts",and I dragged him away, he needed to come out of his shell and as a personal bodyguard/Trainor/and friend, I needed to teach him all these. And beside I have no best friend for now meaning I would be bored alone in the cafeteria so no. I say a big 'NO' to that.

We reached the entrance and I spotted Humaira immediately flinging her hair on Xander and flirting with him. Literally throwing herself on him.

Ugh...give me a freaking break."cmon I've lost my appetite, let's go to the bleachers"

"Why so suddenly?", He asked but I didn't have time to answer.

We got to the bleacher, but then he stopped following me when I kept going up,I stopped and asked,"Why'd you stop?"

"I had rather watch from here"

"C'mon up, the view is pretty nice, and remember I'll protect you"

"Uuh..."his shoulder slumped down and he gave in,"fine".

He then followed me up and we sat down.
"Isn't the view nice".

"It's fine I guess" he said sitting uncomfortably",then I felt someone's presence beside me. It was aleksandre

*""***""*

Hi guys, I think we should give nerd boy and eshaal a nice couple name🥲😁🥰

Q:Have you ever had a Friend who betrayed you.