Honeymoon 15#

She shut the door silently.

A bile formed in her throat.

Her heart was thumping loudly.

Her fists clenched.

What was she feeling?. She didn't want to admit it.

Jealousy?

"You coming?", She whipped her head over to Andrea and smiled, nodding.

She suppressing what ever feeling she was having at that moment and rushed over to Andrea.

Meanwhile...

Allen was on the bed when he noticed something black peek out from the sheets.

He used his non-wounded arm to check it out and saw it was his gun.

He must've dropped it there before their argument this morning.

Thank God she didn't see it. he thought.

"You guys were using guns on the bed. Can see you guys like it kinky", Sienna wiggled her eyebrow at him,"Didn't think my innocent worm would turn out this way", she dramatically added, wiping false tears away, making him roll his eyes and wonder when she'll shut her dirty mouth up.

He opened the small drawer built in the bed side table and kept the gun in. He stumbled upon a picture frame he had kept in there for years.

He flipped it and saw his family. A pregnant woman and man carrying a little boy with glasses who held a small green ball on his boyish palms. They all had smiles lightening up their faces.

He could remember when this picture was taken like it was yesterday.

He didn't realize he had tears in his eyes until a drop of water stained the frame. He quickly wiped it away before sienna noticed.

"Did you ever realize I was in that frame?", He heard from behind him. Sienna was knelt behind him on the bed, stretching her head over to see the frame. He was shirtless as she had cut the hoodie open with scissors and professionally cleaned and restitched the arm. Thank fully it wasn't infected.

"What?! Where?", He asked. She then pointed to a corner in the frame. Allen saw a familiar hand do a 'peace' sign.

That was definitely her hand. He rolled his eyes again.

"Are you trying to tell me you never noticed?", She asked.

"I'm not trying. Your fingers are too tiny to notice", he breathed and it was her turn to roll her eyes, and curse at her stupid brother.

"You got tattoos?", She asked.

"What does it look like", he answered with a sigh.

She ignored his snarky remark. Her eyes were focused on the wound marks on his body, covered by some of his tattos.

And even the one on his wrists. She touched them one by one making Allen stiffen.

"Zak, are you o...?",she was about to ask about his well being when he immediately put the frame back in the drawer and rose from the bed.

"Don't call me that",He said and walked away Into the closet leaving his distant cousin bewildered.

She had a feeling this Zak wasn different even though he was trying his hardest to conceal it.

He came out using his one arm to wear a T-shirt.

"Are you ok?", She tried again.

"Umm, you stitched it up fine right?", He asked as he tried looking at the padded up wound.