give me all you got...

"What are you doing", I asked

"What else? Sitting", he said so non-chalantly

"Go sit somewhere else"

"It's a free country, babochka", he said leaning with his hands supporting him on the bleachers.

"What's a babochka", I finally asking, really annoyed by the name.

"It's a nickname zolotse, it means butterfly",

"Why butterfly",I asked confused cause it was weird I mean bae, babe, I get that but butterfly?!, Not so much...Not that I even care.

"Because you are really beautiful to look at but quite hard to catch", he then smirked, unbelievable...

"I am not your girlfriend so don't call me that", he was getting on my nerves now.

"Can't do babochka, but keep this in mind you are mine to catch", he said that last one looking at Zak...

I just rolled my eyes and returned a,"Good luck". I didn't have time to pick up a fight, I mean what's the worst he could do...

"I don't need luck"

I rolled my eyes again

Then he went away.

"Do you always do that?", He said looking down.

"Do what?"

"Roll your eyes...one day you might just be able to see your brains if you're not careful",he said raising his head back up,"or your eyes might fall down from its socket",he said facing me now smiling.

I growled at him and told him,"let me give you a warning I don't like sarcasm, so keep it to yourself, if you wanna learn" I pointed at him.

"I do wanna learn...I'm sorry"

"Glad we understand each other"

The atmosphere was stiff a bit but we both laughed later.

What's a zolotse

Now that I think about it, he did mention that,but it skipped my mind to ask.

I hope that was not an insult. Negi said already flaring up.

Now, now negi don't go jumping into conclusions, be patient and ask later

Ugh whatever posi...

"Bur-berry!!", he snapped me out of my thoughts.

What in chocolate ice cream was a bur-ber...oh that's me

"Yh",I faced him giving him attention.

"What were you thinking about?",he asked.

"Oh nothing Important",Nothing important was a replacement for 'Aleksandr'.

"Oh ok", he said now facing the football field were guys are playing.

Try it, ask him he is a nerd after all.

But...

I'm actually with negi here he might know it.

I mean aren't nerds supposed to know everything

He isn't Siri, he can't know everything

But it's worth a shot. Negi shot back

"By any chance, do you know what a zo...zolgo...zolotse...yes that's the word,do you know what it is",i asked now looking down.

"Is it cause I'm a nerd, you think I know everything", my head quickly shot back up.

"No, no, no", I quickly defended my self, I should have known this guy was smart,"not that, I...", I was about to give an excuse before he interrupted by laughing...was this guy really laughing at me...

"You look funny, when you are nervous",he continued laughing

"Funny?",I raised my brows...

"Oh, I...I...didn't me..mean..I..it..like that I meant cu...cute..",I then shot him glare,"no not...tha..that...cute...wait not..th..that you aren't cute",I bursted out laughing, "revenge sure is awesome isn't it"

He just put his head down, I then giggled

"Now tell me, do you know the meaning"

"Oh that, yh I do, it meant 'darling'", he said non chalantly

"What?!, Oh he has some nerve, what the heck was his problem", I said talking to myself annoyed.

"Anyway we should probably, go back to class"he said once he heard the bell rang and the football squad that just ended their game.

"NERD!",I whispered scream, I was having a mental confusion and all he could think of was class?!

He just chuckled and stood up walking away while I followed behind him.

*""***""*
"Now give me all you got",I said to Zak. We were at the studio close to the school right now, since that's were we decided to train, well were he convinced me to train

He threw a punch on the punching bag and honestly he was trying but I believed he could do better.

"Do you want us to spar",I said looking at him. He dropped his hands down and looked at me.

"One, I couldn't possibly fight a girl, what would that make of me. Two, With my strength I could take you down easy peezy...", I raised my eyesbrows up, and in my head all I could think of was who says easy peezy these days,"Three it's haram to touch a girl".

"I guess you got me at the last part, and stop pls you've started to sound like Dua lipa's new rules...". He just looked at me dumbfounded, I guess he doesn't listen to music, not like I did, I just heard it from Humaira one day...Gosh I've started to miss her.

"One more thing I could take you down without actually touching you, you know"

"I doubt thaaaaaaaaa",I had all ready crouched down and used my leg swiftly to make him lose balance and fall flat on his butt..."Rule number one never doubt the female species".

He slowly got up and rubbed his butt,"Ouch, that was excruciatingly hurtful and violent". I just gave a fake smile,"it's needed".

When we were done, We started walking home,"when am i learning self defense?".

"You will learn it soon, just need to find a way to teach you, and I need to know were your power lies, if you know what I me.."

"Yh I guess so"

"Good cutecake",He then took another turn which I was confused about.

"Umm, Hello, that's the alley, are your glasses not working?", Sarcasm dropping out of every word

"Touche", I felt proud I could get back at him."anyway, I follow this part so".

"For a guy, who can't defend him self, I'm really surprised, you have the guts".

He gave me a fake smile and waved Me away, but I wasn't giving up so easily, he was hiding something.

So I acted like I was still going home but quickly turned when I knew he won't suspect a thing. And when I followed him.

Whaaaaaaaaattt?!

This left me shocked.

_*_*_:)

Hey guys, plus don't forget to vote and comment and share

Salamualykum

Yours truly yussybabe01🥰