Honeymoon 4#

."would you like to come with?".

"No, I'm good", he said plainly and cold-heartedly and for a minute there I was a picture of black and white, with rain drops falling on me.

"Are you sure?", I asked again.

He sighed and nodded.

I just walked out.

I tried.

....................

After the relaxing massage and treating myself to dinner and calling Sophia to give me an update in the office, according to her there wasn't much just the usual. I also tried calling Hummy but her like kept going straight to voicemail.

I was a little offended, but she must be busy was the excuse I gave her.

I got into the bungalow, there was no trace of Allen, I didn't botthered and just decided he must've left to go somewhere.

I hung my purse on the coat hanger and decided to opt for a long nice and relaxing shower even though my body already felt wobbly due to the amount of massage I got.

I opened the bathroom door to see Allen facing the mirror, his hands on both sides of the sink, his hair tussled to the side, with one of his sleeves slid up to his wrists making the vine tattoos on his arm visible and also scars?.

He looked sus...like he just hid something.

What was he doing?.

"Are you...", I was about to ask of his well being when he suddenly faced me knocking out of my lungs, his grey eyes were brewing a storm in them. They were more dark and sharp, and some silver specs shining on his pupils.

He growled at me,"You knock before you come in!", He glared intensely at me.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just never guessed you'd be i..in h..here", I stuttered as he lurked slowly towards me, while I backed up, my back hitting the wall, the door was opened right beside me but it seemed like my body was numbed, I couldn't move under his intense furious stare

I just had to book an appointment for a spa treatment today. Great!.

He stopped right at me leaving less than 4 inches between us. I fudged up!, I should have brought the rule book with me.

"Knock! before you come in, it's that simple!, get that?", He said still looking down at me with an intense gaze and I nodded frantically.

He suddenly averted his gaze and walked back, making me release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Go now", I heard him say softly this time, and I immediately walked out and closed the door behind me.

I placed a hand on my chest and felt my heart beat rate, it was so fast.

That was so intense, even for me. I suddenly started to think about how I could have handled that better with an awesome comeback or something.

It's funny how an event takes place in your life and then you start to think back on it, telling yourself you could have handled it better, or you start coming up with better comebacks that you didn't even remember to say then.

Ugh!. But then again I should have knocked.

I then let my mind fall back to the scar thing, I've seen it more than three times now, I don't think it's an illusion anymore, he does have scars, and it's not the one of getting scald when you were little and the mark still being there.

They are fresh scars, I don't think his job has anything to do with getting scars, it's just sitting at the office and doing lots of paperwork, or in his own case sitting on a PC.